It seems good. I have the 300 watt version but it seems to be the same logistics.

The lowdown series is great I find for diverse and obscure tones that other amps may not be so good at doin. Its a great amp if you want to be doin multiple styles and multiple tones on your bass.

Id say go for it. My lowdown has never disapointed me yet so it should be good. You can also have fun with the distortion and synth chanells.
May I ask why you don't need more than 75w?

That sort of amp has always seemed fairly useless to me because you don't need all that power for bedroom practice, but it's not enough to really play with anyone else.
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
Honestly there is no point in going from 15 to 75 watts unless you plan to play acoustic gigs only in small coffee shops. And at $300 excluding tax, there are wayy better used deals out there.

75 watts too loud for apartments, too loud for quiet practice (without turning down). Too quiet for practice with a drummer of any loudness, any rock gig ( can't turn down.
used peavey, gallien kreuger, etc. there's a thread for bass amps I think. a used peavey 115 TNT combo is like 200 watts and can be found for like $100 if you look
that's an old guitar amp. You'd blow the speakers and it's still only 100 watts I assume. Peavey, GK, Acoustic, Fender,
What do you need the extra 60 watts for? 15w is more than enough for bedroom practise or jamming with a guitarist but 75w is nowhere near enough to play with a drummer. Speaking as someone who owns 35w amp, for some reason, anything between 15w and 200w is a useless gimmick; even 200w is a little too little.

As for Line6, they're actually underrated in the bass world. People seem to have an irrational hate of digital/modelling amps. Decent quality, not the best tone but plenty of variety.

Off topic:

I'm on a roll today.
I played a 200 watt amp with a shoe gaze/grungy metal band and I had to keep around 1/2 volume or under to not overpower everyone.

I think under under 60 watts home practice, 60-100 watts light band practice, or unmic'ed/mic'ed acoustic gigs, 100-200 watts rock band practice, small unmic'ed-medium unmic'ed/mic'ed gigs, 200-300 watts medium gigs unmic'ed, large gigs mic'ed. 500+ you're a stadium rock band, or you're doing something wrong if you need that much (usually) and mic'ed unmic'ed.

I've only played parties, jams and practices, and 200 watts was fine. Nearly every venue where I live that offers live music has at least some FOH PA system. If if doesn't you might be in trouble with 100 watts, more watts are not a cure or need. At a recent street festival a band had a bass player using a MAG 300 and extension speaker, and she carried farrrrrr like 3-4 blocks.

In the end, unless you're a active professional bass player, or have quick plans to be, or just have lots of money, their is no reason to go over 200-300 watts. A used head and a 1x15 or 4x10 will be a giggable rig. Hell a MB200 head and a 4 ohm 2x10 would be a crazy loud super small reliable rig.

Watts do not equal volume, a 1000 watt amp is only a little louder than a 100 watt amp, watts provide headroom, before the sound distorts. Efficient speakers and more speakers and a good solid EQ will trump watts any day.