Did anyone else freak out when they looked at the clock and it was 1:00 again? I forgot about DST at first, I got worried I imagined it being 2:00.
Quote by devourke
I love you bro. I'd totally turn gay for you after that.

November 13th, 2011. Nodincap.

LoL: Kublai Dong

MC: StealthTurtle
Twitter
Last.fm
What time does it actually go into effect?
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.
I would have if someone's Facebook status hadn't clued me in on the switch at like 1:40. I had no idea it was today. Just the other day I thought to myself "hey, when do the clocks switch? I should check." Then I forgot about it again.
I was actually talking to someone about it today. Asked him when the clocks changed, he said "I think November 8th". Oh, how wrong he was.
Quote by devourke
I love you bro. I'd totally turn gay for you after that.

November 13th, 2011. Nodincap.

LoL: Kublai Dong

MC: StealthTurtle
Twitter
Last.fm
Quote by LolCatGuitar

oh, so there are people living on the poor side of the world still?

you think you have more money than me
Im gonna celebrate daylight savings by smoking a bowl now, first 1am of the night, then when it becomes 2am itl go back to 1am and il get an extra hour of being high!
Quote by TheReverend724
my state doesn't observe DST

Pretty envious of that given my state of inebriation/lack of comprehension of DST which is not as cool as DMT, although they share similar acronyms.
Quote by MetallicSka
Did anyone else freak out when they looked at the clock and it was 1:00 again? I forgot about DST at first, I got worried I imagined it being 2:00.

No. My phone automatically changed back to 11 once it hit midnight, so my friend's phone died at 11:46 and I answered that back at 11:12.

Does China do DST?
Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.
Quote by TheReverend724
my state doesn't observe DST

Savages...

*shudders in horror*

:dancer:
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.