Page 1 of 2
i try and i try at everything i do but i mess everything up and i make other's worse and i make my life worse. for years i've been trying to be like everybody else even though i don't want to be but it doesn't work and i live in a house where i'm a prisoner in my bedroom and if i come out and ask for something i get something thrown at me by my younger sister and my mom does nothing and my dad's an unemployed racist homophobic who makes my mom suffer by not working and who doesn't like anyone who doesn't believe in god and i don't so i feel that pressure. and i can't go anywhere because while i'm gone my sister will go in my room and destroy everything then i'll have nothing. i no longer have a bedroom door because she throws things at my door until it falls off so i have no bedroom door but that's okay because she wrote "dumb ass bitch" on it a few weeks ago so i wanted it gone anyway and yesterday she broke the one glass door that was on the shelf thing in my room so there's glass everywhere i go. i don't have a girlfriend because girls don't like me where i am and the only person i have that i feel like i can truly depend on is a girl in australia on the other side of the world so i'm lonely and whenever i need someone nobody's there and i get harassed and i've been told by people that they'd be glad if i killed myself but i never did anything or tried to do anything to them and my online friends turn on me and when i talk to them they tell me they don't need my shit but i'm not trying anything. just earlier i was talking to a friend when she turned on me and said goodbye for good and she texted again and i asked what she meant then she told me to kill myself but i never did anything to her and i never wanted to i just wanted to be friends with her. they don't understand and they tell me i'm not trying hard enough but they don't know i've been trying my whole life. when i was in the hospital nobody even knew and when i finally got out and went back to school nobody cared. i have dreams to go to a music college after high school and make a living doing something music related but i'm not as good at guitar as i should be after almost 4 years and i can't write music and i can't write lyrics and i can't afford to go to a college and i'm not good enough to get a scholarship so i don't know how i'm going to make a living doing what i love and i'm not good at it anyway. i'm lonely and i'm thinking about ending it because my ex girlfriend's best friend did it last week and it wasn't even in the paper. so if i did it it would be small compared to all the other teens dying around my area almost every week.

what do i do. if someone has anything to help me please tell me. i just hope i'm not alone, i hope that someone's going through some of the same stuff. i just need to know i'm not alone.
like im going to read that

edit: read that,

everybody goes through a time like this and i know you've probably heard the saying "Once you've hit rock bottom, there's nowhere to go but up," but lets face it – it's true. always remember that when you feel like shit and it'll get you right back going.
Last edited by Horizontal at Nov 6, 2011,
Quote by Horizontal
like im going to read that

i didn't expect anyone to. you're too caught up in your own fortunate life to spend less than 2 minutes hearing about mine.
Didnt read it, but my advice to you is to sit down and watch Anchorman: the Legend of Ron Burgundy. That'll do it.
Not sure if trolling.jpg

EDIT: Hmm...maybe not. You should check out The Hugging Thread if you want a good ear to listen.
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.
Last edited by soXlittleXtimeX at Nov 6, 2011,
Quote by clw550235
i didn't expect anyone to. you're too caught up in your own fortunate life to spend less than 2 minutes hearing about mine.

Paragraph and punctuate it and I just might.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
because you touch yourself at night
Ill Take it all
Arrows and Guns.. Hundreds and more

Save you from one
Essentally, don't kill yourself because your reasoning is dumb, most everybody thinks their life sucks, so are you gonna suck it up and try to make hte best of it in order to make sure it doesn't suck, or are you gonna just not try?

Also, watch Anchorman.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by bradulator
Essentally, don't kill yourself because your reasoning is dumb, most everybody thinks their life sucks, so are you gonna suck it up and try to make hte best of it in order to make sure it doesn't suck, or are you gonna just not try?

Also, watch Anchorman.

Best advice.

Seriously, life's shitty sometimes, so you've always got the choice; get stronger from it and move on, or let it kick you while you lay there.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Last edited by strat0blaster at Nov 6, 2011,
Try going to a youth group at a (good) church. You might not believe in God, but there are people there who will listen to you and actually care. I felt alone until I started going to mine back home and got plugged in by playing music.
Yes, watch Anchorman. Or I will punch you in the ovary.
Also, life does get better (or at least you won't have to put up with this shit in a few years if you keep going on). You can't really have good times without some shitty times too.
Last edited by Cavalcade at Nov 6, 2011,
I read everything.. how old are you?

Quote by Mohican
Try going to a youth group at a (good) church. You might not believe in God, but there are people there who will listen to you and actually care. I felt alone until I started going to mine back home and got plugged in by playing music.

good advice
just one day at a time man, high school is full of bullshit and is completely artificial. real life doesn't start until after you graduate. and even then college//university is still partly artificial.

When things are at their worst try hard to remember: This struggle we must all endure is a test of strength; a lesson in appreciation. No one said this would be easy. What good's a fight you're guaranteed to win? Those bad days, those ****ing evil days define the days we live for. I must remember that darkness is the canvas where light will paint a dawn. another breath - diesel and gunpowder
Last edited by Godsmack_IV at Nov 6, 2011,
Quit your bitching man. I would kill to be in your position. I have chronic pain issues associated with my back and they're only supposed to get much worse from here on out. In the last year after I thought I was doing a bit better I basically relapsed and had to get back on the painkillers which really destroy my school performance.

You have no clue how lucky you are to have good health.
Quote by justin_brodie
Didnt read it, but my advice to you is to sit down and watch Anchorman: the Legend of Ron Burgundy. That'll do it.

Yeah, so I can give you a piece of The Octagon
Quote by Mehtabb

You have no clue how lucky you are to have good family and friends. Pain is not purely physical in nature.
Lifes shitty, life suck, pretty much everything you do is pointless, but eventually you'll find something that will make living all worth while. And i know you said you suck at writing lyrics, but you can just try and write stuff down and it'll eventually turn into a song. And +1 to whoever said go to a youth group. It doesn't matter if you believe in god or not, because, despite how most people who say they are christian act, they are some of the most caring people i have ever met.

EDIT: and anchorman sucks...don't watch it
Last edited by BornToLooze at Nov 6, 2011,
Quote by Mehtabb
Quit your bitching man. I would kill to be in your position. I have chronic pain issues associated with my back and they're only supposed to get much worse from here on out. In the last year after I thought I was doing a bit better I basically relapsed and had to get back on the painkillers which really destroy my school performance.

Physical health is not the only health.
Quote by naedauuf
I'm in need of a guy
Quote by clw550235

You're one in 7 billion mother****ing people. I don't care how shitty my life is, I don't have time to read 7 billion giant ****ing paragraphs. Suck it up, whatever the problem is. Sad sack of shit...

Nah I'm just kidding. You're alright.

[/flexxo]
Because god hates you
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
Stop being such a phaggot. Who let's their little sister control their life like that? Put her in her place.

You seem dependent on online friends. Stop that. I understand it's hard to make friends at a school you've been at for a while, so get a job with lots of casual staff around your own age. Trust me, they can become really good friends.

Swap your door with your sisters. She wrote dumb ass bitch because you are being a dumb ass bitch. Man up and fight back (not physically).

You sound clingy. If you stop needing people then people will be more likely to want to be around you.

Revamp your image. Start a new hobby. Get a haircut/some new clothes (stuff YOU like, not what everyone else is wearing or what a particular group is wearing).

Stop focusing on things that are making your life suck and start focusing on things that can make it better.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Dude, life sucks. you just have to find the things that suck the least and make the best out of them.

That's mainly a joke me and a friend throw around, but really, it's kind of true. Just forget all the shitty shit and go out and have a good time. The best thing I've learned in my entire life is to just not give a fuck.

Quote by BornToLooze
Lifes shitty, life suck, pretty much everything you do is pointless, but eventually you'll find something that will make living all worth while. And i know you said you suck at writing lyrics, but you can just try and write stuff down and it'll eventually turn into a song. And +1 to whoever said go to a youth group. It doesn't matter if you believe in god or not, because, despite how most people who say they are christian act, they are some of the most caring people i have ever met.

EDIT: and anchorman sucks...don't watch it

I go to a youth group every Wednesday and I can almost guarantee that noone there would give a flying fuck if you were borderline going to commit suicide.
now i feel kinda shitty about talking like that to the OP...
but everyone has their bad days, weeks, months, or even years.
here's some music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4pcrMmP88A
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWBG1j_flrg&ob=av2e
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR-XXvRpnmg
listen to everyone in this thread who is serious. stay strong.
Quote by breadstick
Stop being such a phaggot. Who let's their little sister control their life like that? Put her in her place.

You seem dependent on online friends. Stop that. I understand it's hard to make friends at a school you've been at for a while, so get a job with lots of casual staff around your own age. Trust me, they can become really good friends.

Swap your door with your sisters. She wrote dumb ass bitch because you are being a dumb ass bitch. Man up and fight back (not physically).

You sound clingy. If you stop needing people then people will be more likely to want to be around you.

Revamp your image. Start a new hobby. Get a haircut/some new clothes (stuff YOU like, not what everyone else is wearing or what a particular group is wearing).

Stop focusing on things that are making your life suck and start focusing on things that can make it better.

I can't get a job because i'm focusing all my time on high school. I'll screw up a job.

I can't swap doors with my sister, because she also destroyed her own door. And she wrote dumb ass bitch on my door because i wanted to go to the record store with my mom and she didn't think i deserved to go.

I already have my own hair. I can't afford clothes though. But still, i don't look much like others. I like to be as different as possible.

And when i find something that'll make my life better, i'll let you know.
Quote by breadstick

Bolded parts are the best bits of advice. But really, if your sister is that bad, then I see no reason not to hit her. I have no reason why society has this stigma where you if you hit a woman you're equivalent to a murderer. I mean, if a fucking male did that to you you wouldn't hesitate to hit them. Women should be held to a similar moral standard, and if their excuse is that they're weaker than men, then they should either quit doing it or man the hell up.
Last edited by Dregen at Nov 6, 2011,
Quote by clw550235
Negativity

Negativity

Negativity

Negativity

High school is a joke. No one needs to spend all their time focusing on it. You won't screw up a job. It isn't hard to operate a cash register.

Fine, put yours back up then. Let her see that you don't give a **** what she wrote on it. If she breaks it down again she's obviously a psychopath and you should probably institutionalize her.

I have my own hair too. The point was to make a change. You can't afford clothes because you don't have a job. Get one.

Do you want help or not? Obviously what you've been doing hasn't been working so I'm suggesting things which I know to work from experience. I can suggest one thing which will make your life better - lifting weights/exercising.

Sure, you might still be a pathetic loser with no hope, but you might as well be a RIPPED pathetic loser. Nomsayin? When all other aspects of your life are in the shitter, lifting/exercise is always there as a positive.

Quote by Dregen
Bolded parts are the best bits of advice. But really, if your sister is that bad, then I see no reason not to hit her. I have no reason why society has this stigma where you if you hit a woman you're equivalent to a murderer. I mean, if a fucking male did that to you you wouldn't hesitate to hit them. Women should be held to a similar moral standard, and if their excuse is that they're weaker than men, then they should either quit doing it or man the hell up.

She's a kid though. From the sounds of it physical retribution would probably just get him in deeper shit anyway.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Last edited by breadstick at Nov 6, 2011,
Quote by breadstick
High school is a joke. No one needs to spend all their time focusing on it. You won't screw up a job. It isn't hard to operate a cash register.

Fine, put yours back up then. Let her see that you don't give a **** what she wrote on it. If she breaks it down again she's obviously a psychopath and you should probably institutionalize her.

I have my own hair too. The point was to make a change. You can't afford clothes because you don't have a job. Get one.

Do you want help or not? Obviously what you've been doing hasn't been working so I'm suggesting things which I know to work from experience. I can suggest one thing which will make your life better - lifting weights/exercising.

Sure, you might still be a pathetic loser with no hope, but you might as well be a RIPPED pathetic loser. Nomsayin? When all other aspects of your life are in the shitter, lifting/exercise is always there as a positive.

I can vouch for this.
Quote by clw550235
I already have my own hair. I can't afford clothes though. But still, i don't look much like others. I like to be as different as possible.

And you wonder why you don't fit in? You probably look like a jackass.
Fight with all your strength and feel no pain. If you have no reason to keep living then simply live in spite of those who hate you. Fortune favors the strong. Don't "try" to be like someone else. Fuck them. Be yourself, and stand on your own two feet. Be a man.

This and all the good advice already posted. Sorry life sucks dick. We all go through it at some point.
This space has been intentionally left blank.
Quote by clw550235
*stuff*

Take some control. Stop feeling weak. And if you can't, fake it. Be assertive and tell your sister to shut up and keep her bitch-ass out of your room. Be upfront with your parents about it. If that doesn't work, hide your stuff -- get a trunk and lock your valuables in it. Anything to get you out of your room. Take a walk, talk to people about your problems, write some music. Just try something different. Learn to depend on yourself for now.

And just pick the damn glass up off your floor.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Sounds like you have similar troubles as most people. They arent even real poroblems, just failing at fitting in when you think about it. Dont look at negatives. That sounds lame and obvious, but heres why. I could name off a bunch of problems like the ones you named and it would look like i have a shitty life, but i dont. Look at the positives. 4 years? Iv been playing for 5 and i write shitty music. I cant sweep pick or shred. I can play a tastey improv solo and jam and have fun, but im not technically gifted. Learn some songs. Smoke weed. Weed helps anyone get thru anything. It takes your mind off the bad and you concentrate on the good. It helps you see the beauty in the world. You should get a job too. Move out and live your life. Dont think about girls. **** them. Bitches be crazy man. Girls dont make your life better, they are impossible to talk to and get into honest conversations because feelings for eachother get in the way. Find a few guys become besties smoke weed and jam, its what i do. How youngs your sister? She seems like a 5 yr old that can spell bad words. Draw. Post your stuff online and il tell you how much it sucks. Write some guitar shit and il work it into a song with you. Idk im running low on advice, the thought of smoking weed in the next hour after everyone goes to bed gets in the way.

Tubularedit: become a hippie. Honestly, best thing you can do. Make it your goal to be happy by making others happy. Karma yeah? Wear tie dye! Grow out your hair and dread it. Sing some sad songs about your life, keep it simple but well put, strum your guitar and lets be in a raggae band!
Last edited by jrcsgtpeppers at Nov 6, 2011,
Quote by Dregen

Inb4 due07 comes in and feminisms his/her double standards all over you like a porn star jizzing all over a cheap *****.
Whoever said exercise had a great idea. It has been proven to relieve stress and depression. It sounds like you are dealing with a lot of both. Go for a run or do some push ups or something. Walking even has incredible benefits.

Getting a job would also be a great idea. Not only do you get money for new clothes or whatever, but you'll also form friendships. Friendships = social support, which is something that is really going to help you out. Balancing high school and work isn't as hard as you might think. I remember thinking working during high school was going to suck, but it really didn't.

So basically, TS, I challenge you to exercise and get a job. No need to thank me later.
Page 1 of 2