Page 1 of 8
If it were any game other than CoD, the contrast in the OP quality compared to other dedicated game threads would surprise me.

If he can get it up to snuff though, let the guy have his fun - we have dedicated threads for games, why not CoD, much as I dislike it?
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
Quote by necrosis1193
If it were any game other than CoD, the contrast in the OP quality compared to other dedicated game threads would surprise me.

If he can get it up to snuff though, let the guy have his fun - we have dedicated threads for games, why not CoD, much as I dislike it?

We do?
What are some of them?
Haiku
Quote by necrosis1193

Because people should not be excited for this game...

especially when Battlefield 3 is already out.
Quote by Vitor_vdp
We do?
What are some of them?
Haiku

Fallout
Battlefield
Killzone
Final Fantasy
Grand Theft Auto
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Quote by Vitor_vdp
Shit son
I didn't even know;
My bad, sincerely

Well, would any MW3 followers like to mention the differences between MW2 and MW3 (if there are any worthy of mention)?

No worries my friend,
Honestly I do not care,
I don't like the game.

But hey, each their own. And I'm curious about the question asked, too.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
Quote by metalh3ad88
Because people should not be excited for this game...

especially when Battlefield 3 is already out.

Battlefield is amazing,
I like these games. Only because they are by and far the easiest games ever to troll people on. Haven't played for serious since the first modern warfare, it's waaaaaaaaay more fun to annoy people.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
The only part of CoD games I ever like/play are the stories.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
I'll probably buy it just to play with my friends every once and a while to repeatedly tell them how shitty the game is, how shitty they are for enjoying such a shitty game, and then to plug the battlefield series like a sleazy car salesman.

This game is shitty, you're shitty for liking it, and bf3 rapes it in every conceivable fashion. Play a mans game you little pussy. Also nice OP fag.
I like the fast paced rambo multiplayer the CoD series provides. MW allows a really strong player to dominate a game which I like very much. I also enjoy the fact that a game can be over in 3-4 minutes. CoD also has lots of awesome shit like Capture the Flag, quickscoping, flashbangs and no jets and flashlights. Yäll hating cause you get teared a new asshole every game.
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
Quote by MangoStarr
world at war was best cod anyways.

I disagree and would give the title to Black Ops for the sole reason that it was the first game I've ever played that allowed me to do a running dive down ever staircase I came across. And boy, did I ever do that.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
oh boy

fix the OP and maybe these superior BF3 kids will take it seriously
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
Last edited by shredibanez24 at Nov 6, 2011,
I think I'll skip MW2.1 and wait for MW3. Sorry.
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
Play a mans game you little pussy.

like anal sex
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
i recently bought bf3 and i have to say its a great game, but i have to say that to me cod mw series are more fun to play because i found it less realistic
Quote by Vitor_vdp
Shit son
I didn't even know;
My bad, sincerely

Well, would any MW3 followers like to mention the differences between MW2 and MW3 (if there are any worthy of mention)?

Well they tweaked the graphics engine so that the game appears to look better, even though it sill looks like shit, and there's some different guns and maps and shit, and a shitty boring campaign. That's about it though.
I'm buying it to see how terrible it will be. Complete it in the 30 seconds it takes to do a CoD game, then trading it in to get most of my money back
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by lushacrous
I disagree and would give the title to Black Ops for the sole reason that it was the first game I've ever played that allowed me to do a running dive down ever staircase I came across. And boy, did I ever do that.

DOLPHIN DIVE!

DOLPHIN DIVE!

CAPTURE ENEMY FLAG!

DOLPHIN DIVE!

*gets kicked from party*
Quote by Thrashtastic15
I'll probably buy it just to play with my friends every once and a while to repeatedly tell them how shitty the game is, how shitty they are for enjoying such a shitty game, and then to plug the battlefield series like a sleazy car salesman.

This game is shitty, you're shitty for liking it, and bf3 rapes it in every conceivable fashion. Play a mans game you little pussy. Also nice OP fag.

fucking this. There has been nothing to convince me to buy this game cause I've already bought it 4 times. I've not heard of anything revolutionary, groundbreaking, exciting, or anything that sets this game apart from CODs prior. It's the same game you've already bought, maps you've paid to download, and endless hours you've wasted never to have back. The only redeeming factor of these games are that they're easy to play and everyone has them, as well as the campaign will probably be tits. But that's 60 bucks paid for tits I can google for free

I'm seriously open ears right now to why I should spend $60 dollars on the game, another $50 dollars on the elite bullshit when I have BF3 and GOW3. And if someone says 'lol but the supercool killstreaks and leveling up system lololol' I'll disembowel their first born
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Quote by rhinomiester647
I have a super noob question. Does Battlefield 3 have online multiplayer?

Yes. A very fun one.
Quote by Morphogenesis26
Yes. A very fun one.

I was totally expecting a LMGTFY link. Thank you.

I don't really have much of an argument. I just like the Modern Warfare series because all my friends play it, quickscoping, killstreaks and in Black Ops, the wager matches. I also havn't played Battlefield 3, so my opinion is invalid

EDIT: Oh yeah, and I loved Special Ops in MW2
Last edited by rhinomiester647 at Nov 6, 2011,
Quote by FearMyLightning
Well they tweaked the graphics engine so that the game appears to look better, even though it sill looks like shit, and there's some different guns and maps and shit, and a shitty boring campaign. That's about it though.

Are you talking about BF3 or something?
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
Last edited by shredibanez24 at Nov 6, 2011,
Battlefield 3 sucks.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
relax bros, video games.
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.