Alright my fellow Pit monkeys, after my firsst night out of college I am very intoxicated. I danced with a few women tonight but I brought none to my apartment. I want you all to know tjhat I repsect all of you, trolls also, and I wish a happy Saturday/Sunday morning to you all. Be safe. Wear your seatbelt, don't run with scissors, and drink milk. That is aall.....
Well aren't you a nice drunk
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Good night bro. Sleep tight. Don't let the bed bugs bite. Ferrelz, that shits real and they're infestive little motherfuckers.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Thanks alot guys, Smashing Pumpkins and you guys commenting are helping get though this depressing night. Keep them coming and you shall be rewarded in the afterlife. I love you call.
Nah it wasn't the black folk, it was the fact that I had a dame dance with me tonight and then it turned out she didn't weant to come back to my place. I pretty much gave up trying to hook up with women.
What's with all the Intoxication threads lately?

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by Nubmonger
Nah it wasn't the black folk, it was the fact that I had a dame dance with me tonight and then it turned out she didn't weant to come back to my place. I pretty much gave up trying to hook up with women.

I suggest getting of the computer, in my case it just depresses me and makes it hard to focus on anything (which is a disorienting feeling), also makes it hard to sleep, then again I enjoyed your OP
Last edited by Jawlytomtom at Nov 6, 2011,
Quote by Nubmonger

Cast a wide net, or get a girlfriend.
Honestly your guys comments are really helping right now. Thank you guys so much for being there for me. Thank you for the advice and I am about to drunk call my ex gf and tell her how i still love here and hnow the song mayonaise by the smashing pumpkins remkinds me of her. Wish me luck guys and know that k now matter what i'll always be there for you guys when you need me.
Do it.

edit: in fact I always enjoying singing into peoples answering machines when I'm drunk.
Quote by Nubmonger
I want you all to know tjhat I repsect all of you

My friends often say this to me when drunk.
RIP Gooze

cats
Keep going guys, you sustain me with your words of wisdom. She makes me weak in the knees and i want her back so much. I czlling her in 3,2,1 ringing.......
(I danced with a few women tonight but I brought none to my apartment.)
Bullshit story !!!!!!! You´ll never get a happy ending like that.
I wish I could have gone to college. Lame Australians staying at home to study (and not racking up huge study debts.)
Your a legend mate, good luck with the call to your ex!
Dig a tunnel of light through ignorant walls
Awesome stuff.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Quote by Nubmonger
Honestly your guys comments are really helping right now. Thank you guys so much for being there for me. Thank you for the advice and I am about to drunk call my ex gf and tell her how i still love here and hnow the song mayonaise by the smashing pumpkins remkinds me of her. Wish me luck guys and know that k now matter what i'll always be there for you guys when you need me.

Good luck. In my experience what you are doing is a bad idea. Good luck
RIP Gooze

cats
Alright guys I have the biggest hangover and the call didn't go as i planned but all is well and maybe one night I will find that special someone to bring home. I plan to make a thread every weekend that I'm intoxicated and tell all of my endeavors. Peace.
right back at you bro
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
Quote by Nubmonger
Alright guys I have the biggest hangover and the call didn't go as i planned but all is well and maybe one night I will find that special someone to bring home. I plan to make a thread every weekend that I'm intoxicated and tell all of my endeavors. Peace.

I don't know if the mods would approve of you making a weekly blog update in the form of a new thread. You could try just updating it in this thread.
Quote by devourke
I don't know if the mods would approve of you making a weekly blog update in the form of a new thread. You could try just updating it in this thread.
Until this thread is closed, that is.
ggg1 ggg3

Last edited by behind_you at Nov 6, 2011,
this is classic stuff
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
Quote by behind_you
Until this threads is closed

Well he's going to get banned if he makes new threads. Maybe the mods will be lenient if he grows a following.
What is this that stands before me?

Figure in black that points at me...

FUCKETH THINE SELF
Quote by devourke
Well he's going to get banned if he makes new threads. Maybe the mods will be lenient if he grows a following.

K. We should rate this thread 5 stars to keep him alive
ggg1 ggg3

Think of all the end-of-the-night illogically worded drunken debauchery we get to hear!
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
Think of all the end-of-the-night illogically worded drunken debauchery we get to hear!

lol i'm stickying this shit
ggg1 ggg3