That's right, someone had a "C4C" in his thread title, but it's already over a week past and I didn't get any review from the guy
It's ok. Your threads suck anyway.

*reported*
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by KittyCatRape
nojah , igasuguseid on .

isiklikult c4c isegi siis , kui pole märkinud teemas .

This
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by behind_you
This

Unlike you, probably, I actually understand what he said

Quote by dann_blood
It's ok. Your threads suck anyway.

*reported*

Your threads:

"Are women biologically wired to like pink?"
"South African court rules that Chinese condoms too small"
"The truth about Lord Monckton, the Climate Sceptic"
Last edited by Zeletros at Nov 6, 2011,
Quote by Zeletros
Unlike you, probably, I actually understand what he said

You don't know that for sure lol
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by behind_you
You don't know that for sure lol

That's why I included "probably"
Quote by Zeletros

"Are women biologically wired to like pink?"
"South African court rules that Chinese condoms too small"
"The truth about Lord Monckton, the Climate Sceptic"

You're right, all three of those are far less interesting than the whining of a douchebag so selfish he couldn't imagine doing 3 minutes work for someone without anything in return.
Quote by Zeletros

That's right, someone had a "C4C" in his thread title, but it's already over a week past and I didn't get any review from the guy

Was the song you were requesting feedback on loaded to your UG profile? Bear in mind there have been several reports lately that music loaded to profiles isn't playing, so maybe he just can't give feedback yet?
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Quote by AgainstYou
You're right, all three of those are far less interesting than the whining of a douchebag so selfish he couldn't imagine doing 3 minutes work for someone without anything in return.

1) Yes.
2) I am not a douche bag.
3) I am not selfish.
4) It's about the 3 minute work for free, it's about the fact that if you put up "C4C" next to your thread, you MUST "C4C".
5) You're the douche bag here.

Quote by GaryBillington
Was the song you were requesting feedback on loaded to your UG profile? Bear in mind there have been several reports lately that music loaded to profiles isn't playing, so maybe he just can't give feedback yet?

No, I included a working link to my thread which contains a working link to my youtube video

Quote by westley23j
....and you spelled "LIARS" wrong. slacker.

Rage blinded me, I could not concentrate on writing correctly
Last edited by Zeletros at Nov 6, 2011,
Quote by KittyCatRape

this thread is entertaining me .

This entertained me more then the thread if I'm honest...
Cris knows what's up.
Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.
Quote by Zeletros
1) Yes.
2) I am not a douche bag.
3) I am not selfish.
4) It's about the 3 minute work for free, it's about the fact that if you put up "C4C" next to your thread, you MUST "C4C".
5) You're the douche bag here.

Seriously: Get over it. Maybe send them a pm reminding them, or post in the thread reminding them? If they don't reply then you just boycott them and MOVE ON.
RIP Gooze

cats