I have the ESP Eclipse II in Aged Honeyburst. The edges of the body is really sharp, is it just mine or are all like this? It can be a bit of a pain to your strumming arm..
Thanks for helping me out! Cheers
thats pretty much all les pauls.

i'm guessing you sit down and play it? stand up if so.

if not, then if you don't feel bad about it, round the edges with a power sander or something.
Found this pic online the edges seem pretty sharp here to, maybe i will just have to get used to it, its a beautiful guitar though!
Man up! I have a few guitars that are like that. I love the way they sound and play, but I don't use them live too much because of that.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
They aren't SHARP, really (I own an LP), they're just not rounded over.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Having played them, the edges aren't sharp - they're just not rounded.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Sounds to me like a poor aging job. They probably aged the top, but forgot to sand off the binding with it.
You can always do it yourself. No one will notice, it's already a stressed guitar.
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl