Hi guys, I’m selling my ESP EC-401-VF guitar. It is the faded cherry sunburst color and it is beautiful. I bought it from the original owner in January of this year, played it for about 8-10 hours for the first month after I got it and it’s since been sitting on a guitar stand as I’ve mostly stopped playing guitar altogether and have recently taken an interest in playing bass. I hate to see this thing sitting there on the stand literally collecting dust, so I’d like to see it go to someone else who will get good use out of it and actually play it. It looks, sounds and plays fantastic. As you can see in the pics, it doesn’t have a scratch on it. The plastic film is still on the back electronics covers as well as the truss rod access cover on the headstock.

Ordinarily I would try to sell this through Ebay, but I recently became an Ebay ex-pat due to their unacceptable policy towards sellers. I also signed up for the Harmony Central forums but for the life of me can't figure out how to post a thread over there.

Anyway, I’m asking $450 shipped for this guitar within the continental US. You will not be disappointed. As a comparison, it retails for $629 on all the major online retailers and mine is without a doubt in as good a shape as any new one.

Please feel free to PM/email me with any questions. I have other larger pictures available if anyone is interested. This thing will be packed and shipped right with the strings loosened to take pressure off the neck. I will most likely ship via FedEx ground as I’ve found them to be very reliable in the past.
Attachments:
068.JPG
073.JPG
075.JPG
085.JPG