so i recently took a trip to sunset blvd to check out all the music stores. (highly suggest everyone go, theres a samash for guitar and a seperat one for drums, a crazy guitar center, a carvin shop, and a mesa boogie store)

when i went to guitar center i asked about the charvel pro mod wildcard. the dude i talked to emailed me a quote on it but i wasnt going yo buy it any time soon. i just got another email that they took 5% off the order (about 50 bucks on a guitar thats $999) because it was in my cart and that was their incentive to make me buy it.....

if anyone is going to get a guitar from them online leave it in the cart for like a week or ask a dude to email u a qoute at least u can get 5% off

thought i should share that :P
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

if you embrace inaccurate intonation it can be quite arousing.

I <3 TWEED
check sam ash on the wildcards.

they have some of them discounted to like $699 (wild card #6) in stores and will move on that price as low as $600. other wild cards are $799.

i know this for a fact.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
ur sure right, the local samash dropped all the charvel prices (socals, san dimas, and wild cards n all) to $699
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

I <3 TWEED
Quote by EspTro
ur sure right, the local samash dropped all the charvel prices (socals, san dimas, and wild cards n all) to $699

not what i said. i said the wild card #6 was.

the rest are $799 and $899 i believe.

you wanted a wild card in the original post, true?

which one?
ahh my bad, i was looking at this one
http://www.guitarcenter.com/Charvel-Pro-Mod-Wild-Card--6-Electric-Guitar-H74067-i1894269.gc?asid=labKWy%2fLg3t5P%2byU8xAVwVeRytKTbnLSi7N8YN7ZxMdrK2YBwbzfX%2f8jD7419IPxHnD%2fdGi4esMhffwwmofHv7rnOrnn4F5x7DFxSXQ1KAY%3d&source=4TEM8XC5
its more orange irl

*EDIT* that samash markdowns were because those guitars had been sitting up there for a year so they just dropped them all in store, not online or anything
Quote by kangaxxter

Quote by Blompcube

I <3 TWEED
thanks man, thinking about picking it up in a coupe days (birthday on Tuesday)

what store is this from and what city r they in?

*EDIT* just googled the phone number.... im no where near IL

but the samash near me has it for the same price so i'de rather pick it up there, but thanks for looking out man!
Quote by kangaxxter

Quote by Blompcube

I <3 TWEED
Last edited by EspTro at Nov 6, 2011,
Quote by EspTro
thanks man, thinking about picking it up in a coupe days (birthday on Tuesday)

what store is this from and what city r they in?

*EDIT* just googled the phone number.... im no where near IL

but the samash near me has it for the same price so i'de rather pick it up there, but thanks for looking out man!

do what i say dammit!

call the friggin store.

they send it to your house.

it's easier than ordering a fcuking pizza!!!!

lol
lmao how is that easier then buying the one thats 3 miles from my house? for the same price lmao.
Quote by kangaxxter

Quote by Blompcube

I <3 TWEED
Quote by gregs1020
do what i say dammit!

call the friggin store.

they send it to your house.

it's easier than ordering a fcuking pizza!!!!

lol

Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
Quote by EspTro
lmao how is that easier then buying the one thats 3 miles from my house? for the same price lmao.

because your lazy ass can stay on your couch in your underwear scratching yourself and just call them that's how.

Quote by gregs1020
because your lazy ass can stay on your couch in your underwear scratching yourself and just call them that's how.

He speaks the truth. Not having to put trousers on is a big plus.
i r confused..... if i can get it sameday for the same price why wouldnt i lmao
Quote by kangaxxter

Quote by Blompcube

I <3 TWEED
Quote by EspTro

Because you don't have to go anyway?

Let me put it into perspective; there is a massive Sainsbury's less than five minutes from my house, yet we still get our food shopping delivered. Moving is overrated.
Quote by EspTro

why you shop at GC is far more confusing. lmao
Quote by gregs1020
why you shop at GC is far more confusing. lmao

i dont shop at gc dude. again... the discounted wild card was at samash 3 miles from my house lol.
Quote by kangaxxter

Quote by Blompcube

I <3 TWEED
is it still there?
i wouldn't buy any guitar without trying it out first..................
I've been imitated so well I've heard people copy my mistakes.
- Jimi Hendrix
yup

*edit * and if its not I will most definately use your source :p
Quote by kangaxxter

Quote by Blompcube

I <3 TWEED
Last edited by EspTro at Nov 7, 2011,