I'm working on getting recording gear at the moment but I'm looking to start a online band. It will be a metalcore style of band. I'll be playing guitar so I need a drummer, second guitarist, vocals ( screaming an clean ), a bass player, an a keyboard player is optional.

Please respond in this thread or pm me an we can discuss from there.

Edit: Looking for a bass player still got everything else covered
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey Vyper 15w
Peavey 6505+ 112
Last edited by Austin174 at Nov 10, 2011,
What do you mean by second guitarist, Lead or Rhythm?
Quote by Anthropocentric
Your balls. You lost the right to them. Hand them over.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
What kind of person needs to have a Flying V shoved up their vagina?

Join The 7-String Legion! Now!
I'll play either or so it don't matter. Do you play guitar if so you can pick which one you want to play.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey Vyper 15w
Peavey 6505+ 112
Sweet bro. Do you have any clips I can hear? Also if you just want to do the screams I could try doing the clean's but if you can do both that is fine as well.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey Vyper 15w
Peavey 6505+ 112
Hey man. I'd be interested in this as a guitarist. My YouTube link is in my sig if you want to check out some videos of me playing
Alright I will check them out an get back to you.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey Vyper 15w
Peavey 6505+ 112
Hey man pmed you and posted in the thread about the interface. Just making sure you knew.
Pmed your back bro.

Still looking for people need a drummer, bassist, an keyboard player ( optional ), an vocal's.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey Vyper 15w
Peavey 6505+ 112
Alright bro I'll deffinently check it out and let you know. Also since I can't respond to pm's on my iPod every interested email at albslh135@hotmail.com please.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey Vyper 15w
Peavey 6505+ 112
Last edited by Austin174 at Nov 9, 2011,
Can you email me your influences an I'll do the same for you. I prefer email cause that's the fastest way for me to respond .
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey Vyper 15w
Peavey 6505+ 112
I'm a pretty sloppy guitarist, but I can "scream".

Also, if you can't find a live drummer, I have Ezdrummer.
Last edited by iiseddie at Nov 9, 2011,
Sorry iiseddie, I'm doing vocals now apparently. Also, I have Addictive Drums and a preset that gives amazing quality and know how to program drums if we need it.
Bump still need a bass player.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey Vyper 15w
Peavey 6505+ 112
if you are in desperate need of a bassist, i could give you at least simple mood setting bass lines. i am in no way a very technical bassist, but i could at least give you a bass line. i could also give some keyboards if you still want them.
Sure man send my email a mesage an we can go from there.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey Vyper 15w
Peavey 6505+ 112
It is best to please remember a pair of too short shoes are going to be bad for your feet along with nails, making it smart for people like us to obtain a set of extended shoes or boots ahead of time as well as perhaps it may help save your financial records. Asics Shoes Australia Specific niche market, making the particular buckskin or perhaps dietary fiber of latest sneakers more adaptable may be the initial thing while you are trying the boots and shoes, and so on another hands, you will need to also try to discover no matter if all those shoes are usually cheap Asics shoes beautiful or otherwise not.

Just after using the Asics shoes sale, it's your choose assess if the footwear usually are warm or not to your toes, essentially the most precious qualifying criterion and the majority of useful stage could be the suitability in your ft. In case you should get hold of a footwear, I believe the Buy Asics Shoes will be more or maybe much less healthy.
Not sure if you still need a bassist, but I am willing to join! Never tried an online band so it should be interesting.

I'd consider myself "good" skill-wise.

Thanks!