Page 1 of 3
Just wondering. Cuz I am ridiculously pissed off, and might as well try something new to calm the **** down. So, Pit, how do you deal with anger?
Quote by Demonikk
When it comes to the point where the fate of the world is in the hands of any UG member, I think it's safe to say we're pretty much ****ed
What is this 'anger' you speak of?
Quote by fearofthemark
at your avatar

Quote by due 07
Your avatar had me in stitches for a good two minutes.
Skateboard, play angst rock music, punch a pillow

I know a person who draws when he's mad. He said all his best drawings come when he's mad.
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
Last edited by Metallicuh at Nov 6, 2011,
Grand Theft Auto
What do you get if you drop a piano down a mineshaft?
E--4-
B--4-
G--4-
D--6-
A--6-
E--4-
bottle it up bro like real men do
"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils. The motions of his spirit are dull as night, and his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted."
Quote by Highelf04
Parkway drive

Chavs on the street
Chavs in clubs
Chavs

Just lay into them for no good reason

Oddly enough, Im listening to Parkway Drive right now.

Anyways, great reccomendations guys. I actually managed to calm myself down by now, but i was pissed off for over an hour. Any other reccomendations for future reference?
Quote by Demonikk
When it comes to the point where the fate of the world is in the hands of any UG member, I think it's safe to say we're pretty much ****ed
Quote by UnmagicMushroom
Make someone else's life miserable...

...and thus begins the cycle...

How I met your mother reference?

And on topic again
Circle of Screaming...or Chain of screaming....or Pyramid of Screaming
Quote by WholeLottaIzzy
Drink. Unfortunately.

Lol, its cool bro. I can completely understand that. I used to be like that, cept with smoking.
Quote by Demonikk
Quote by Highelf04
How I met your mother reference?

No, I've only watched two episodes of it ever - the one i thought was really crap and the other i laughed so hard i have to leave the room to compose myself.

get it, "compose myself"
I smoke or cigarette or something. I get really angry, but I tend to chill out pretty easily. Hope you're good, bro
Check out my punk band!!! Lizard on the Window We found a drummer and are now recording.

White Version FC: 4083 9268 4644
White 2 FC: 5372 8215 3622
3DS FC: 1676 4085 1677
i usually end up breaking stuff, i broke my 200 dollar headphones last week.
i have no self control
IT'S OVER 9000!!!!
Drink. Hit stuff. other assorted manly things.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Theory is descriptive, not prescriptive.

Quote by MiKe Hendryckz
theory states 1+1=2 sometimes in music 1+1=3.
Quote by blizzboy
I smoke or cigarette or something. I get really angry, but I tend to chill out pretty easily. Hope you're good, bro

Im the exact same way! Cept Im outta cigs and Im at my moms house. I REFUSE to pay $9 for a pack of newports. **** NJs damn cigarette prices. -.-
But thanks bro, Im doing much better now, you guys helped cheer me up!
Quote by Demonikk
I like to thrash around furiously on my guitar so that it makes horrible, terrible, ugly sounds.
Car, Windows down, Metal, SCREAM
You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
Page 1 of 3