Hi all, a friend has recently given me an old guitar of his and asked me to rewire it with Phase switches, series parallel switches, kill switch, basically everything he could possible put on. I wasn't able to find anything with exactly what i was looking for, so I had to make one up. What I'm trying to find out is if it will work properly. I haven't tried this out yet, I didn't have enough switches on hand. I know i could probably use a mega switch for some of it, or push/pull pots. But he wanted as many switches as possible. If anyone can check over this for me I would appreciate it.

Nick

oh god why why why why.

but that looks awesome.

probably easier to check it by drawing it with each switch closed to make sure it does what you want it to do.

also if you could make me a diagram with 2 humbuckers and a middle single coil that would be great thanks.
Prs se Holcomb is the answer
Lol...Yeah. I did the colors to try and make it easier to follow the signal path, rather than doing multiple diagrams.

I can make one with humbuckers for you, can't guarantee it will work, but I'll give it a shot.
Quote by AcousticMirror

also if you could make me a diagram with 2 humbuckers and a middle single coil that would be great thanks.

Here you go. This looks insane and i don't if you could even fit it in anything without some serious routing. but it would give you a ridiculous number of tone options. I'm not going to do the maths but my guess is over 9000 different selections.

Nick