Hi all I not new to the musical world but am very new to the world of string instruments. I am looking for a beginner guitar to use with (I bet you will all hate me for this ) Rocksmith and playing in general as I learn. I am debating between (I bet you will hate me for this too ) The Starcaster or The Bullet Squire. I know they are both crap guitars but I dont want to start out with a $400 guitar and I dont have that kind of budget. Also, if you have any similarly priced suggestions let me know! Thanks!
Last edited by stuartredman1 at Nov 6, 2011,
$200 would be pushing it. And thanks for the input. I just checked out the Epiphone Les Paul which looks much better than the fenders.
I recommend the Yamaha Pacifica 112 or the Ibanez GSA60. I think both of those are in your budget, and are superior instruments to the Squier Bullet.
They're also very common and you should be able to find a good deal on a used one.
+1 for the Yamaha Pacifica. There are loads of different ones for all budgets, so you'll find something
Wrong forum guys!
Somebody should move this to Guitar accesories.
How often have we chased the dream of progress, only to see that dream perverted?
More often than not, haven't the machines we built to improve life shattered the lives of millions?
And now we want to turn that dream on ourselves, to fundamentally improve who we are.
Experience has shown me how dangerous that can be.
Last edited by YoShockray at Nov 9, 2011,