how can i download the songs that i uploaded on my profile ?
It seems counter productive to download something that you have already uploaded. If you uploaded it, you have it already - why would you need to download it again?
Treble>Epiphone Prophecy EX - MXR micro Amp - MXR Blue Box - MXR Fullbore - MXR Noise Clamp - Vox AD30VT
Bass>Ibanez BTB505 - MXR Blowtorch - MXR D.I. - Peavey MaxBass 700 - Peavey TVX410
Quote by Vypor
It seems counter productive to download something that you have already uploaded. If you uploaded it, you have it already - why would you need to download it again?

Well If something went wrong with his computer or hard drive or something like that he would have to re-download it.
I'm going to bump this, I have that exact problem
50th Anniversary American Deluxe Strat 3-tone Sunburst
Crate XT120r Amp
Epiphone Valve Jr. w/ Jensen P8r
Boss DS1
Digitech RP300 MultiFX
Quote by Nestx
how can i download the songs that i uploaded on my profile ?

Hi Nest,

To download a song go to the google then, search the ultimate guitar downloads then all you can see after the you click "SEARCH" are related into your search.

Can I thumbs down the twelve year old?
Crate XT120r Amp
Boss DS1
Digitech RP300 MultiFX
Holy thread revive Batman

In my case, I recorded the song back in high school. I only uploaded it to this site and had the hard disk fail a short while after. Best I can come up with is to route my speakers to the mic input and record that way. The result is terrible though, any suggestions?

Thanks,

Matt
Crate XT120r Amp
Boss DS1
Digitech RP300 MultiFX