Another one of those typical pop-remade-as-metal tracks, but ET is a good song I mean cmon. I did all the vocals, guitars, and bass. Programmed everything else. Drums are the Metal Foundry kit from superior drummer.

I'm a music production major, so I'm kind of using this stuff as a way to practice mixing and such - I'd like to hear what you think I should focus on to improve the mix!

Anyway, here's the vid -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWX8ZsX8-RA

Let me know what you think, yo!
Write the music you want to hear.
Nice one. I thumbed up/commented.
@2:37 hehehe i loved that part for somereason.
“being in a room and sitting there with a ghost, hearing their voice in your head and seeing them as clearly as I'm seeing you right now.”
Last edited by tissue-box at Nov 6, 2011,
Your acoustic song is nice. Is it original ?
“being in a room and sitting there with a ghost, hearing their voice in your head and seeing them as clearly as I'm seeing you right now.”
It sounds good;

I know I may be a little anal about these things, but, there isn't a guitar cable plugged into the guitar itself

p.s. I know it said production major... lol
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
Last edited by Kingyem0c0re at Nov 6, 2011,
Quote by tissue-box
Your acoustic song is nice. Is it original ?

Thanks! Yea, it's one of 5 acoustic songs I've been writing/rewriting multiple times (sigh) for the past 9 months or so. I should be done with my first EP in about a week actually. it's weird seeing all this stuff finally coming together haha

Quote by Kingyem0c0re
It sounds good;

I know I may be a little anal about these things, but, there isn't a guitar cable plugged into the guitar itself

p.s. I know it said production major... lol

Yeaaaaa, I'm just playing along with the recording. I meant to have it plugged in for the video so there wouldn't be any confusion, but I forgot and was too lazy to redo the vid. I'm an audio guy, not a video guy
Write the music you want to hear.
Sounds good man I like what you did with it.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey Vyper 15w
Peavey 6505+ 112
Nice!

Most of the covers I hear of this try to use the original vocals and just change the instrumentation and it's just not done well, at least not to the point where it brings anything different or better than the original. Yours, on the other hand, is a very welcome change. You changed a lot and made it your own (in a good way), which is what I look for in a good cover
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com