Wathup guys!

Soon imma buy a new guitar, mostly for metal, hard rock, modern rock all that kind of music, I have been looking around on guitarcenter.com and I saw
The Ibanez RG2EX1 with Fixed bridge and the IBZV8/7 pickups

My budget is 300$ and i really can't make an exception to 350$ or something like that

do you guys think this will do or am i better of with an other guitar?

Thanks y'all!
The 2EX1 isnt bad, though for the price you could a RG321 with mahogany body.
Also try looking at ESP LTD's in my opinion ESP makes better low end guitars than most other brands.

Check out rondomusic.com as well, for $350 you can get one serious beast of a guitar. Especially if you go to dragonfireguitars.com and drop some active 81/85 pups in them.

Also check out my site linked in my sig. It might help you with finding a good guitar within your budget.
Yeah the RG2 is decent, but I would agree with Darkdevil and say that low end LTDs are pretty good. I had an M100FM (ESP LTD) for a while and it was a fantastic guitar, it had it's pickups swapped out for an EMG combo from it's previous owner. No idea how much it's worth in the US though. *shrug*
. . ▄████▄ . ▄███▄
. █████████▀ . . . . . . . . . . . . ▄▄
.███▌█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█▐███▄▄
. ████████▄ . . . . . . . . . . . . . º º º º º º º
. . ▀████▀. ▀██▀
Okay guys i checked out the MH100FM online and it seems pretty awesome, however on guitarcenter.com they call it the MH100FM and on youtube i could only find videos about the MH100QM, is this the same or do they differ?

The guitar looks really awesome, i like the finish, floyd rose and all that, later i'll upgrade it with some EMG pups i think
Quote by VVolverin3
Yeah the RG2 is decent, but I would agree with Darkdevil and say that low end LTDs are pretty good. I had an M100FM (ESP LTD) for a while and it was a fantastic guitar, it had it's pickups swapped out for an EMG combo from it's previous owner. No idea how much it's worth in the US though. *shrug*

My biggest regret in life... Trading off my M100FM
Stereo it doesn't matter which one you go for. M is the maverick series, a superstrat shape with a flat top. The MH has a slightly arched top like a Horizon (I think that's how it works anyway).

As for the FM/QM. FM = flame maple/QM = Quilt maple. They should be virtually the same guitars, just with a different wood pattern on the top of the body.
. . ▄████▄ . ▄███▄
. █████████▀ . . . . . . . . . . . . ▄▄
.███▌█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█▐███▄▄
. ████████▄ . . . . . . . . . . . . . º º º º º º º
. . ▀████▀. ▀██▀
Quote by VVolverin3
Stereo it doesn't matter which one you go for. M is the maverick series, a superstrat shape with a flat top. The MH has a slightly arched top like a Horizon (I think that's how it works anyway).

As for the FM/QM. FM = flame maple/QM = Quilt maple. They should be virtually the same guitars, just with a different wood pattern on the top of the body.

Okay thanks for the help man!, i just fell in love with the M100FM, hotdang it's great :P

Should be getting in 2 weeks

Thanks man! appreciate it!