Hey guys.

So I recently just played a recital for my music store where I do lessons at. It went very well minus some technical difficulties. One of the three songs I played was "Surfing With the Alien." My dad and I played it together. Him on rhythm and me on lead. We are currently in talks for another Satch song to do for the next recital. So pit, two questions for you:

1. What would be the most impressive to play?
2. What is the most fun to play?
Summer Song is definitely the best Satch song, but the most impressive? Probably Satch Boogie. Funnest to play is definitely Always With Me.

You're posting in the wrong place (I believe), but at least I'm going to answer instead of going "derp wrong thread/forum brah".
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: The Police

#wolfie2017 #freegyros #gifsftw G7#9
Last edited by Wolfinator-x at Nov 6, 2011,
Asik Veysel.
or
Andalusia.
You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
Quote by Wolfinator-x
Summer Song is definitely the best Satch song, but the most impressive? Probably Satch Boogie. Funnest to play is definitely Always With Me.

You're posting in the wrong place (I believe), but at least I'm going to answer instead of going "derp wrong thread/forum brah".

I was thinking Satch Boogie as well. I take a listen to the other two.

I'm not sure really where this would go. I imagine here would be fine because I just asking a question. Not for me to play, just as an opinion thing.
Quote by Wolfinator-x

This. Do Summer Song
If you know someone who can play harmonica then play The Extremist. Midnight is fun and fairly easy once you get the patterns down, although a bit boring I s'pose. Ice 9 and Satch Boogie sound like they would be some of the better ones to do with two people though.
Steam /PSN/Most Accounts - rjdusa
SCII: rjdusa :351
most difficult would be Satch Boogie
Crowd Chant would be the most fun, but only if the audience plays along with it
GEAR
Squier Strat

Custom Audio Electronics MC404 CAE Wah
MXR Custom Badass '78 Distortion
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss RC-3 Looper

Marshall JVM 205C