So, does anyone here regularly watch stuff like The Nostalgia Critic, The Angry Videogame Nerd, Zero Punctuation, etc? I'm about to end a binge of TGWTG watching the Care Bear reviews... Umm... Because they're hilarious... And I was just wondering if I was the only one that frequented these guys websites, and if there's anyone else out there that I should keep an eye out for.
I don't like reviewers, except for spill.com. Those guys own.
Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.
Quote by L2112Lif
Oh Yeah, I love Chappers, but I was looking more along the lines of movies and games.

Oh. Where's the video of that kid reviewing his text book?
you're a stone fox
I don't like reviewers. Especially that zeropunctuation guy. He talks too fast and isn't funny.
I prefer to read user comments on sites like youtube and gametrailers to see what other people say.
Quote by Extra Ordinary
I don't like reviewers. Especially that zeropunctuation guy. He talks too fast and isn't funny.
I prefer to read user comments on sites like youtube and gametrailers to see what other people say.

I just went to a random video and copied the comments to my clipboard

Tomorrow night baby!!!

flamevulture17 1 hour ago
Playing Hookie on Tuesday i will get in trouble but i dont care its MW3!

SiiKxBLUR 1 hour ago
MW3= -MOMENTS-WORTH- the -3RD- time.

BurgeonBlitz 1 hour ago 3
Guys some great news! Guns are confirmed!

willuberpants 1 hour ago
i think the guy in 1:00 is ghost just look

shadowmaster1338 1 hour ago
@bradz0111 Fix- once a two years, since mw series are every two years now.

TheQARK 1 hour ago
ONE DAY !!!!!!

TheQARK 1 hour ago
@Darcopz that is cuz u dont know a good game

powershot3500 1 hour ago
@Darcopz It really is

chillicheesecat 1 hour ago
MW 2.5

chillicheesecat 1 hour ago

Eh... these reviews aren't very informative.
Quote by Extra Ordinary

I guess you just miss them funnies, then...
Quote by devourke
I just went to a random video and copied the comments to my clipboard...Eh... these reviews aren't very informative.

Not every single one of them is going to be informative and if you look at one of them, it says guns are confirmed. I would say that is pretty informative.
To some degree.
Quote by Extra Ordinary
Not every single one of them is going to be informative and if you look at one of them, it says guns are confirmed. I would say that is pretty informative.
To some degree.

I mostly just borrow games off mates myself, and if I like them I'll shell out the green.

I don't think I've ever trusted a YT comment with anything worth more than 2 dollars.
I watch Zero Punctuation religiously. Yahtzee is amazing, even when he hates on a game I like.

If you're looking for movie reviews, watch anything by Plinkett, especially his Star Wars prequel ones. They're really long, but hilarious and well worth it.

Plinkett's Movie Reviews
Spoony's my favorite. Everything he does is great. The Cinema Snob's recent ET week was excellent as well.
TotalBiscuit
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I read Ebert.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Assuming we're allowed to talk about 'professionals,' and not just bloggers, I tend to be pretty influenced by movie critics, like Roger Ebert.

I always hate it when I read about a big hollywood blockbuster that's been hated on by people from all walks of life (eg, Transformers 2) and there's a so called 'professional' having a big bitch and basically saying that anybody who didn't like it is a snooty pretentious twat.
My only problem with Roger Ebert is that he likes EVERYTHING. He gave Don't Mess with the Zohan 3 and a half stars.
Armond mother****ing 'A.I. Artificial Intelligence is the greatest film of all time' White.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by iwannabesedated
My only problem with Roger Ebert is that he likes EVERYTHING. He gave Don't Mess with the Zohan 3 and a half stars.
No he doesn't. He's definitely the most film-literate of anybody writing reviews.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I'm pretty sure he hated Transformers 2.

"Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen" is a horrible experience of unbearable length, briefly punctuated by three or four amusing moments.
Quote by element4433
No he doesn't. He's definitely the most film-literate of anybody writing reviews.

I like him. Never said that he was bad or didn't know what he was talking about. He's very knowledgeable.

All I'm saying is that he's too forgiving of bad movie making at times.

Obviously the word "everything" was meant as hyperbole.
Reviews influence me 0%.

But I do go to Metacritic and watch Zero Punctuation.

Also listen to the Giant Bombcast and other podcast for humor and info.
On the subject of reviews influencing opinions, one review or two reviews don't affect me.

However, if everyone and their mother hates something, I'm not going to go out of my way to give it a try. However, if there's something I'm not at first interested in that everyone says is great, I usually try and give it a chance.