I have an amp with one input. Is there any pedal or box or schematic for one, that lets you plug multiple instruments into one box then send it all to the amps one input?

Am I talking a mixer...
Are you...asking to send multiple instruments to one amp? That sounds like a really bad idea and could overpower your amp and cause some serious damage.

e: trips, listen to the people who know more than me
modes are a social construct
Last edited by Hail at Nov 7, 2011,
use an A/B/Y box, should let you have two inputs to one output
I don't think it will damage your amp, i mean guitars output at line level and i doubt that having two line level inputs could put some serious damage on it.
Quote by Hail
Are you...asking to send multiple instruments to one amp? That sounds like a really bad idea and could overpower your amp and cause some serious damage.

lol wut? no that won't happen.

TS, it's called an a/b/y box.
Yeah, easily done. I wouldn't be cranking a bass through an open back guitar amp or anything but generally the worst that will happen is that it will sound like crap.
I was thinking say playing a bass and vox through my bass amp, or keys and vox etc. isn't an ABY box one line in (guitar) to two different amps?
Yes, it's called a mixer.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Quote by askrere
I was thinking say playing a bass and vox through my bass amp, or keys and vox etc. isn't an ABY box one line in (guitar) to two different amps?

i use one of these for multiple instruments to one amp.

although any basic mixer will do.