Good thing Youtube has English subtitles. I don't think I could have ever opened a door properly without those instructions.

^Bison are jackasses
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
The right way for open a door doesn't matter to as long as you get through you have succeeded.
Quote by AgainstYou
The right way for open a door doesn't matter to as long as you get through you have succeeded.

Tis joke, man.
Check out my punk band!!! Lizard on the Window We found a drummer and are now recording.

White Version FC: 4083 9268 4644
White 2 FC: 5372 8215 3622
3DS FC: 1676 4085 1677
I'll have to try that graceful rotate-once-you're-in move sometime. For the ladies.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by AgainstYou

Getting through doesn't matter. Only the journey matters. Who cares which side of the door your body is on? I want to know whether your soul has passed through the door.
Money beats soul every time.

Money beats soul...every time.

Money...beats soul...every...goddamn...time.
Seeing as no-one got it, my post was a joke because the title said for when it should have said to, so I replaced to with for (and vice-versa) in my post to make a sentance that was grammatically incorrect.