Youtubers feed on people like you. I suggest uploading your videos to a place where all the users aren't sociopaths with low self-esteem.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
Youtubers feed on people like you. I suggest uploading your videos to a place where all the users aren't sociopaths with low self-esteem.

Oh great. Should I expect flamage or something?
As soon as my microphones get here I'm gonna make a Soundcloud.
I thought it was good. I don't know how people can talk shit on your cover, but then again it is youtube and anonymity makes everyone a huge asshole
Gear

Guitars: Dean ML ATF3000, Schecter C-1 Black Market Custom
Amp: Blackstar HT-5
Pedals: MXR 10-band EQ, EHX Metal Muff
Quote by MetalHead502
I thought it was good. I don't know how people can talk shit on your cover, but then again it is youtube and anonymity makes everyone a huge asshole

Good point. And thanks for the compliment.
one of my favorite songs from that band. i felt you were holding back a bit on the vocals and there wasn't really anything unique with the guitar playing. all in all, a good cover, if good is all you were shooting for. i challenge you to challenge yourself. kudos on finally putting yourself out there on YouTube. i will be looking forward to some other acoustic covers from you.
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
Yeah, no talking. That shit really gets my back up when people jabber on about the song or whats happening in their life etc. No one cares and it makes me wanna switch off as i cant listen to any sort of self indulgent crap.

The video should start as you play the first note and end when you play the last

Also, yeah, sit further back so we can see the guitar.

Pretty much everything the guy above me said really
Last edited by LivinJoke84 at Nov 7, 2011,
Sounds pretty neat! I don't really know the original, but some notes seem a little bit to talking-esque to me. As if you swallow the notes at the end, which makes some notes fade away and seem really weak. But that might also be intentional, as I don't know the song.

Good luck, keep on practicing!
Quote by PsiGuy60
Banned because f*ck you Hebriqui.
I'd been going for a month or so.

Quote by Peres.T.Peanut
oh **** you
Thank you all very much for all the tips and compliments. No more talking in any of my videos, It annoys me too so i don't know why I did it. Will be uploading a WAY better version in the next week when I get my Mics and such.

I appreciate all the criticism, In all honesty eventually I want to pay tribute to this song by playing a cover of it that's as good if not better than the original. I posted this video as my 45 days clean from heroin is today and this song helped more than anything.
I've seen better, i've seen worse. At least you arent shite
Quote by EndOfNothing656
Everyone can sing, its just some asshole who makes you feel bad and tells you to stop thats the problem...

Quote by randomhero93
ah I see that you're new here... so I won't be the one to slander you for spam.
The chorus was a bit lacking, specifically on the vocals. But I enjoyed it overall
Said the straight man to the late man: "where have you been?"

"I've been here and, I've been there and, I've been in between."
You need to record it a few more times before you actually release it. I could tell you were a little shy through the vocals. People don't want to listen to music when the musicians doesn't even seem like they believe it, you know what I mean?
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Theory is descriptive, not prescriptive.

Quote by MiKe Hendryckz
theory states 1+1=2 sometimes in music 1+1=3.
Quote by The_Sophist
You need to record it a few more times before you actually release it. I could tell you were a little shy through the vocals. People don't want to listen to music when the musicians doesn't even seem like they believe it, you know what I mean?

I do and I completeyl plan on re-recording this. It was just a last minute thing really.
My Microphones are on the way, should be a lot better then.