First, mistake - there is no other guitar, that's bass mate

Awesome choice of song, for starters. The singing is generally good, when you're hitting the "higher" more punchy verse lyrics, especially the second verse, it sounds really nice - but when you hit the low chorus (when the guitar gets quieter) you're struggling a bit to go lower. Especially the "I just want to start this over."

The guitar playing is all good and sounds great, although it ends a bit abruptly.
Quote by userlastname
First, mistake - there is no other guitar, that's bass mate

Awesome choice of song, for starters. The singing is generally good, when you're hitting the "higher" more punchy verse lyrics, especially the second verse, it sounds really nice - but when you hit the low chorus (when the guitar gets quieter) you're struggling a bit to go lower. Especially the "I just want to start this over."

The guitar playing is all good and sounds great, although it ends a bit abruptly.

I know, What I meant by it is that I play with my brother and he covers the part higher on the neck, I guess I should have been more clear lol

Thanks for the tips, I will be more than likely taking a lot of the feedback I get and doing a better one. And I end it so abruptly because when the both of us are together i stop but he continues on with a little more. I felt so off without the other guitar lol