Elgitarr: Kirk Hammett (Metallica) kopia

That means it's a copy right? So likely to be unofficial and not made by ESP?
It says copy, correct. But, what if he means that it's just not the original ESP that kirk has?
Quote by luxeion
i keep asking my dad for wood. but he keeps getting annoyed (he's working on a house). and i'm too young to go outside.

Go for it, it looks genuine, and by copy, he probably means it's the signature...
I will, as I want a guitar for standard tuning, as my Eclipse is in D.

Waittasecond! Does that bridge look legit?
Quote by luxeion
i keep asking my dad for wood. but he keeps getting annoyed (he's working on a house). and i'm too young to go outside.

Last edited by StrykVladzimsky at Nov 7, 2011,
That's quite surely not a real ESP. I've seen this exact guitar on ebay a time our two without selling at a low price
Hlaf the ESP logo on the headstock appears to be missing. Might just be the light but the logo looks cut in half in too perfect a line.
No endeavour rivals science in its incremental progress towards a more complete understanding of the observable universe.
I think it's a fake, the first inlay looks kinda different and the bridge is another than used on the ouija signature
Electric Guitar: Kirk Hammett (Metallica) copy

A copy of Kirk Hammett Ouija-classical guitar which is now also available in white.
A very nice guitar that is brand new. I have only tuned it and plug it once to test it. It is very easy to play and sounds very good.
It comes with a tremolo arm and tools to match it.
A must for any Metallica fan!

Google translate.
quite simply, don't buy anything on eBay unless you're absolutely comfortable and convinced its all legit. eBay is quite well run in the UK and US at least but I don't know how many scammers are still operating in other countries.

It looks quite small tbh. And the lack of photos certainly doesn't help. Why don't you ask the seller some questions.

And on a more personal note, why the hell would you spend money on a Kirk Hammet Signature guitar?!
i doubt u will get and original white oujia for 2500 Swedish kroner wich is like 377,59 USD.
Brand new this guitar usually sells for 4000 Dollars. But if it is original, its not a question buy it.
Fake.

Just leave that well alone.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb