You've got the right idea, but it could use improvement. I can't tell if you're not hitting your bends well, or if your guitar is out of tune, but pitch-wise, it sounds really off. Assuming your guitar is in tune, and it's your bends that are not quite on, I suggest you practice bending in pitch. A quick YouTube search should yield several different exercises you can work in that will help with that very thing. The other thing I think needs work is your feel. One thing that will really help your playing is just a bit more soul. You know when to hit the notes, and what notes to hit, but I can tell you're just not "feeling" it as well as you should. Take what I'm saying with a grain of salt. I have only been playing for a few years, and I'd hardly call myself an expert critic, but I'm just letting you know what I hear. Hopefully some of what I said can help you

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1494030
Mind taking a look at my thread?
Could listen to this solo time and time again. I found the cover was really good on the whole.
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"