Page 1 of 3
What would they be pit, if you could erase any game/game series. What would it be?

Call of duty
Halo
Fifa
You are part of the rebel alliance, and a traitor.

Quote by The9
What would they be pit, if you could erase any game/game series. What would it be?

Call of duty
Halo
Fifa

fuck you.
Too mainstream for games? Are you too mainstream for guitar too?
Current Stage Gear
Ibanez 1987 RG550 Road Flare Red(66th one ever made)
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?
The Game
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Other M
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Quote by bluekirby7
fuck you.

No i just play good games.

Quote by bluekirby7
fuck you.

MEEEOOOWWW
The game you play with a pretty lady at a bar where you both keep catching eyes across the bar and she dares you to come over.
Quote by behind_you
Zelda

GTFO

The CoD series from MW onwards, the first 3 are absolutely brilliant. Could live without Fifa, but i'm slightly hypocritical because I love the Madden games, it's just the hype around Fifa that i don't like.
Quote by BurningStarlV
Blasphemy.

Quote by The9
GTFO

Come at me bro
ggg1 ggg3

Last edited by behind_you at Nov 7, 2011,
Call of Duty. It's not the games themselves as much as the effect they have on the market; these days more and more games are built to try to compete with CoD's multiplayer, rather than for the story, and I hate multiplayer.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Quote by The9

Call of duty
Halo
Fifa

God yes.

Nah, fifa isn't too bad, but the Halo/CoD lot are terrible!
Quote by Kensai

Awesome guy right here
Last edited by Joeval at Nov 7, 2011,
FIFA is amazing, fuck you

Anyway, Final Fantasy X-2 and Final Fantasy XIII

I don't really give a shit about CoD and whatever. I don't like them, but other people do. However, I hate shitty sequels, and I hate shit games in awesome franchises.
Last edited by Ninja Vampirate at Nov 7, 2011,
The internet has convinced me that I'm the only person who can peacefully coexist in the same reality with things that I dislike.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

Quote by The9

I like football, I like games, I like football games, what's a better football game than FIFA? Nothing.

Quote by The9
GTFO

So you're allowed opinions but nobody else is?
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Last edited by Trowzaa at Nov 7, 2011,
Call of Duty
Medal of Honor
Rage
Brink
Halo Wars (I love all the other Halos though)
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by lushacrous
The internet has convinced me that I'm the only person who can peacefully coexist in the same reality with things that I dislike.

/irrelevant
ggg1 ggg3

I wouldn't really care if certain games, and franchises ceased to exsist, cause I don't have to buy them.

If you don't like CoD, Halo or whatever game ya don't have to buy it
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Quote by behind_you

/irrelevant

You're now the one exception. You exist and I hate you and I wish you were never born
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder

Quote by lushacrous
You're now the one exception. You exist and I hate you and I wish you were never born

ggg1 ggg3

CoD
Halo is all right, although the hype over multiplayer in that game is dumb as shit. Yeah, you can kill someone who actually spends their time doing constructive things. Good for you.
Quote by Trowzaa
I like football, I like games, I like football games, what's a better football game than FIFA? Nothing.

PES

I don't really wish to eradicate any games. If there's any I don't like, I won't buy. Perhaps the only game I'd go as far as getting rid is Ninety-Nine Knights which came with my 360 when I bought it, and yet it couldn't save until the very end of a level, it had no checkpoints, so when you came across the bloody annoying levels and had to start over every time it was annoying.
Quote by Ninja Vampirate
PES

Fucking Merseyside Reds.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Darkest of Days and Crash Time (try to find that demo, it's hilarious). Why not get rid of actually shit games?
Guitars:
1997 Guild Bluesbird
Gibson Les Paul Bfg
Acoustics
Ibanez GSR200FM Bass
Amps:
Bugera V55HD w/avatar cab
Fender Champ 600 with 4 ohm cab
70s traynor 200w head with 2 9x8 cabs for bass
I feel the same way about Call of Duty as I do about Christianity. Fundamentally, not a terribly bad thing if done correctly, but the fanboys for both are fucking horrible.
Quote by The9

Call of duty
Halo
Fifa

you're a douche. Just because you can't enjoy a game that millions of people can you wish to erase said game from existance?
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
Quote by The9

I doubt it, somehow.

The Wolfenstein game they did for 360.
Viking
I never liked the Halo games and COD is hyped way too much
Fifa is one of the only games I play though, it's great to play while drinking before going out, the ultimate social game.

Back on topic, World of warcraft is pretty terrible, I have seen many peoples lives taken by it
PARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTY
MMORPGs.

Not because of the negative stereotypes that exist for players obsessed with them.

But because now other game styles want to include rpg elements like achievements, level ups, upgradeable items, drops, rare loot, etc. There's nothing wrong with rewarding time spent playing a game in a game that is generally not focused on the players skill.

But when the main focus of a game is player skill. Like Starcraft for example. They shouldn't introduce rpg elements into the mix. You should be able to compete with access to the same things a top level player has. That way, when you win or lose it's all on you, not how much time you spent getting rare unlocks.
Metroid: Other M is the one that comes to mind. The Metroid series is probably my favorite game series ever, but Other M just basically shat all over the other games, ruining Samus as a character, and also being a Metroid game in name only. Totally linear, no exploration, terrible controls.
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
Quote by behind_you
Zelda

Quote by Tanglewoodguit
Zelda

grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Demon's Souls.

That game, is damn insane to beat out.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
Page 1 of 3