Hey,pit.I was wondering how often you get sick,or how easily you catch it.For me I'm always getting stomach bugs and flu's but I never seem to catch a cold.How about you?
Dare you to be my friend ........
please?
I'm too sick to get any illlness.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
I'm currently dead if that counts?
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I rarely get sick. But when it happens, it's bad.
All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause
Quote by behind_you
Those illnesses you described really disturbed me

Sorry about that I thought it was a good title to fit the subject
please?
I recently drank copious amounts of water from a river to prove it was clean.

I spent the next three days throwing up and not being able to eat hardly anything, and I was majorly constipated for about a week.
Sing me to sleep.
I don't ever get really ill but even when I do I usually still go about my day unless I actually can't move.
Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.

- Berthold Auerbach

Quote by jbridge90
Wow, being surrounded by all of these humourless, pussy-whipped virgins is starting to make me sick.

Check out my band!
Quote by aeroslash09

I spent the next three days throwing up and not being able to eat hardly anything, and I was majorly constipated for about a week.

Ouch,I'm glad I listened to my friends on that one.I've always wondered if I'd actually get sick though...
please?
Haven't been ill for like, 6 months, not even the flu. Working out 4 times a week really strengthens your immune system.
Quote by apple_apple
oh my god! guitarViking is a genius... respect !!!

I'm GuitarViking! Don't you forget it!
Quote by aeroslash09

I'm sorry
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
I'll have a stuffy nose pretty much all winter, every winter, but I rarely catch anything that'll actually leave me bedridden. Once every 4-5 years, maybe.
I get a cold every once in a while but that's about it.
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Quote by J-dog-Ibanez
Sorry about that I thought it was a good title to fit the subject

No worries

OT: I'm allergic to dust so I'm plagued with a runny nose once every two weeks. It sucks
ggg1 ggg3

Been getting sick more often lately, but still only once or twice a year normally. Haven't had the flu in probably 20 years *knock on wood*
The last time I was properly ill must have been years ago now. I can't remember the last time I came down with something.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
I don't get sick. I'm indestructible. Everytime I think I'm getting sick, I punch the sickness in the face with ten-thousand fists.

0/10
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Theory is descriptive, not prescriptive.

Quote by MiKe Hendryckz
theory states 1+1=2 sometimes in music 1+1=3.
please?
Quote by The_Sophist
I don't get sick. I'm indestructible. Everytime I think I'm getting sick, I punch the sickness in the face with ten-thousand fists.
0/10

Just Stop
ggg1 ggg3

I'm never ill, except once a year in the spring I seem to get a sore throat that I can't shake for a few weeks.
What is this that stands before me?

Figure in black that points at me...

FUCKETH THINE SELF
I'm ****ing ill now
Though not majorly bed ridden or anything. Just coughing non stop and have no appetite for food.
I was sick for like all of October, then I got better, Then my room-mate got me sick again!
"When that day comes I shall Futterwacken ... vigorously."
~ The Mad Hatter

its pretty rare, when the weather changes drastically i might get a little sick but thats mostly allergies and sinuses n stuff.
This year, I keep getting colds. Currently Im suffering from a cold that I've had for about a month.
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
I get sick like 8 times per year. Flu, coughing, sinuses, pharyngitis and allergies are some of my health problems.
Fender Jaguar -> Polytune -> Diamond Compressor -> Timmy -> OCD -> Big Muff -> Line 6 M9 -> Sonomatic Cheddar -> Spark boost -> Fender BDRI
I get sick pretty often compared to everyone else who posted but it doesn't really affect what I do.
cat