$300 shipped. USA only.

Honestly, I didnt like the feel of this guitar NOR can I even play guitar after an accident. SO I figured i'd try to sell it on here. Wizard maple neck, with a Dimarzio X2N bridge pup installed, ZR Bridge and poplar burl top with mahogony body. Only asking 300 for it, help a veteran out please. Email instead of PM: sixxstringfool@yahoo.com

Thanks for looking God bless
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol... Sig this if you like bagels.
Don't deal w/ this guy! I over nighted him a M.O. for a EVH Flanger. He don't do pp an was like I really need the money. He signed for the package. I still have not reseved my pedal an it's been over a week! He was to send as soon as he got the m.o. from me! If he sends the pedal or my m.o. back. I will clear his name.....But AS OF NOW BEWEAR!!
Good Deals:TeamBendeR,xnatex,thesockmonster,
Quote by tdepaul1313
Don't deal w/ this guy! I over nighted him a M.O. for a EVH Flanger. He don't do pp an was like I really need the money. He signed for the package. I still have not reseved my pedal an it's been over a week! He was to send as soon as he got the m.o. from me! If he sends the pedal or my m.o. back. I will clear his name.....But AS OF NOW BEWEAR!!

That's a shame, because I was considering picking this one up. Very nice looking guitar.
I heard from him today. I feel bad now. Said give him a week or so. His mom died....I'll let ya all know in a few weeks if I got my pedals.
Good Deals:TeamBendeR,xnatex,thesockmonster,
replied back to email.. and i will buy it from ya...
Guitars: IBANEZ RGA42FM
Strings: Elixir Nanoweb 9-42
AMP'S: Peavey Vyper
Effects: Zoom G3