Eldritch Flamethrower is a pure thrash metal band featuring members of Arkhum, Boneblossom, and Rocket Propelled Chainsaws, based in Springfield, Oregon. Fast riffs, mid tempo stomps, and gang vocals abound.

Give it a listen, let me know what you think, and if you like, please give us a like on facebook! Our first track, Human Barbecue, is available for free download from either site.

Reverbnation Page

Facebook Page
Your music is good, its balls out thrash, not too original, but that's fine for what you're doing. Honestly its pretty damn hard for anyone to make thrash sound unique.

Your name, however...

Is ****ing far beyond awesome. It transcends existence and becomes some kind of interdimensional cosmic somethingorother of pure hilarious brilliance. Very metal.
LOL thanks man!!! We weren't going too hard for the ultra original sound with it, thrash is pretty much my number one genre and love, but even with my love for it I can admit that there's not a whole lot of variety in terms of making it sound ultra-unique and being able to really clasp onto a purely thrash metal sound.

By the way, Deranged Youth is killer: some pissed off goddamn tunes. Good shit dude!
Cool stuff! I thought the name was brilliant too! The production's pretty good and the playing too. It's as unique as thrash can be really. Gave you a FB like

Would you mind repaying the favour and giving us a listen and a like on Facebook here:
http://www.facebook.com/HoiPolloi.Band

Cheers. We appreciate it
The vocals cracked me up, but if I was at one of your shows, I'd be going ****ing nuts.
Thanks guys, appreciate the feedback!! We should have a new track up called Nuclear Holofrost sometime in the next couple of months. I'll let you know when it drops.