it made me want to kill myself. litteraly it sucks so much. what do you guys think of it?
It's pretty good, especially that part about the table.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Pretty good.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by jedke
litteraly it sucks so much.

Crappy spelling aside, you're saying that it actually draws things into it, which I think would be pretty incredible.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
there have been a ton of threads on it, post in the appropriate forum/thread, etc.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
it's the finest piece of art since Avril Lavigne's 'Let Go'.

"Ein Herz von flimmernden Hirngespinsten,
Ohne Halt und ohne Boden.
Feuer des Winters,
Herr der Träume,
Vater aller Türen: Öffne!"
Paysage d'Hiver - Ich schreite
The table thing was never funny... I personally think you should take this to the right forum otherwise it's gunna become one massive troll/ flame fest.

*reported*
Th1rte3n was sooooo much better.

/Hasn't listened to either
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
I've only listened to the first three songs in full. Can't say I didn't like it. It'll be a grower the more I listen to it. Lyrically its compelling listening.

I remember when I first listened to Ride the lightning I didn't like it except for fade to black. After a few more listens I farking loved it. Just how it goes.
Quote by lushacrous
Crappy spelling aside, you're saying that it actually draws things into it, which I think would be pretty incredible.

actually, a new definition for "literally" has been added making it correct to use it for emphasis.
Quote by rickyj
actually, a new definition for "literally" has been added making it correct to use it for emphasis.

So now literally doesn't mean literally?

Eff that. Literally.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
ya i think its completely blunt. hopefully metallicas new album will be good. i actually liked death megnateic
Quote by rickyj

Really?

OT: I've only listened to The View and I didn't like it very much. I'm not gonna listen to the full thing, and correct me if I'm wrong; but I heard there was a 17 minute song that repeats the same riff over and over? That sounds like pure ****ing torture.
Everything Lou Reed has done has been shit imo, so I couldn't care less that Lulu also turned out shit. Not only is his music shit, but he is a terribly shitty person as well. I even recall him saying that Frank Zappa wasn't a real musician because he didn't do drugs. What a piece of shit.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
I hope Megadeths "Thirteen" outsells LuLu just to prove a point that you have to actually make good music to sell records and not just be a big band
Quote by Thrill-house
You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome.

Quote by Dopemgs

P.S: You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome

Quote by PsiGuy60
PS. To Conor:
[/desperateattempttogetsigged]
Quote by Conor360
I hope Megadeths "Thirteen" outsells LuLu just to prove a point that you have to actually make good music to sell records and not just be a big band

So your saying megadeth arent a big band?
You are part of the rebel alliance, and a traitor.

Quote by The9
So your saying megadeth arent a big band?

compared to Metallica ? No not really. Metallica has five #1 records in a row and Megadeth has trouble even breaking the Top 10. Even though Megadeth has released better quailty albums than Metallica in the past 10 years (IMO) I like both bands but thats just me
Quote by Thrill-house

Quote by Dopemgs

P.S: You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome

Quote by PsiGuy60
PS. To Conor:
[/desperateattempttogetsigged]
Quote by DonGlover
Everything Lou Reed has done has been shit imo, so I couldn't care less that Lulu also turned out shit. Not only is his music shit, but he is a terribly shitty person as well. I even recall him saying that Frank Zappa wasn't a real musician because he didn't do drugs. What a piece of shit.

Lou Reed is a terrible shitty person, but The Velvet Underground are still one of the greatest bands of all time.
Quote by jedke
it made me want to kill myself

do it bitch
Quote by goest
^Absolute. Uncompromising. 100% pure, fresh. Solid. Gold.

Quote by WCPhils
That might be my favorite shoop I have ever seen on here.

Quote by KnightBand
Yes! ****ing Yes! YOU LEGEND!!!
I don't know what's going on but LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by DonGlover
I even recall him saying that Frank Zappa wasn't a real musician because he didn't do drugs. What a piece of shit.

What a douchefart
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
I thought I'd give it a listen to. What the ****? I thought I had 2 different clips playing at once at first. Sounds wrong.
Yamaha Pacifica 112j
Marshall JCM 100DSL
Custom 2x12 G12H Extension Cab

Nevermind.........
Aren't we beating a dead horse at this point by still talking about Lulu?
Quote by Saint78
Dude you haven't lived until you've licked chocolate pudding out of a fat ladies back boob.

Quote by Boer Goat
I have never given a golf stack

Congratulations sir.
Quote by DonGlover

This. Metallica contributes boring riffs, but Lou Reed is the one who makes this album a complete piece of shit.
i have not heard it yet....

with all the negative crit i dont really want to....i am not a huge metalica fan so....idk if i would vomit or what...i am fine listening to my States for the time being....
I haz gotten gud