ive tried using my middle and my rign finger. ive had my finger RIGHT behind the silver metal piece and ive had it in the very center of the fret. when i strike the strings that first stirng buzzes every time. im not savvy with the guitar so i dont knwo if its just me or if its the guitar. im pressing down firmly on the string. i thoguth at first it was just me not pressing hard enough or somehting. when i play open chords like an open E chord i dont hear it as im not touching that string. but when i try to play just the E A D strings i get the buzz. the "chord" im trying to play is E string 3rd fret...A string 3rd fret...D string 2nd fret.

looking for help on why it gets the buzz..thanks
Could be your action is to low, your strings are too loose or you could just have a broken fret..
Take the guitar to a shop and get them to set it up properly, this is relatively unlikely to be a technique issue.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
how much woudl that cost...im sure it varies place to place but like a general idea would help. does it matter on what kind of guitar it is?

this is what i get for buying a second or third hand instrument when i know nothing about how it should sound when i purchase it :P
Quote by darren19822000
how much woudl that cost...im sure it varies place to place but like a general idea would help. does it matter on what kind of guitar it is?

this is what i get for buying a second or third hand instrument when i know nothing about how it should sound when i purchase it :P

No idea, let's not forget I don't even know where you are in the world.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.