Page 1 of 3
Hey guys, I completely ripped my coat tonight by accident, and I need to buy a new one.
The only ones I've seen in the local shops are bomber jackets, which I'm not a huge fan of.
So what jacket do you wear, so I can decide between other choices?
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I don't realy know how to describe it, or what to search for to get a picture. I'm not too fussy, as long as it keeps me warm.
A rather nice black one. A less nice black one when it's time for ice-skating or a snowball fight.

EDIT: In most situations, a thick woollen sweater and a jacket are fine as well.
Last edited by TheQuailman at Nov 7, 2011,
Last winter I just wore a hoodie the whole time because I'm an idiot. This winter I got a light Koppen brand jacket thingy which I like because it isn't bulky.

I also have a huge fleece, but I don't usually wear it outside because winter in Britain = rain, and it's not waterproof.
Plus it's an XXL and I'm a size medium
A nice white one.

It is smooth, suits the flesh and is strechy, even though it must be in pain from a certain point on.

It is also incredibly fragile, quite a shame imo. A falling leaf could tear it up.

The lengthy hairs do keep me warm however, and the teeth provide me with an incredible array of weapons. Don't want to yank em out so I can actually use them though.
Points for whoomit, classy bastard.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I use a leather jacket that is kinda long. I got it from a target apparel in the mall for like $25 (more than likly pleather :P) but It keeps me warm and I live in Nova Scotia Canada. And trust me it gets rather cold rather quick. PS no fur or anything to keep warm just some kinda insolater.

Or

I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
hm....a hoodie....dude if you be cold when it is over 0 degrees F then you be a split tail.

but under that....layer the fvck up becuase i love you...

through on a carhart...that shit is warm
I haz gotten gud
Quote by FrauVfromPoB
I have a kinda douchey brown leather jacket, but I forgot that at home when I moved into my dorms this year, so right now I only have my snowboarding jacket.

'forgot'

riiiight
ggg1 ggg3

Peacoats
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Quote by behind_you
'forgot'

riiiight

If I had it, I would wear it occasionally, but sometimes I put it on and just feel like a rapist. So "forgot" may be somewhat accurate.
All I have are hoodies. So maybe I need to look into purchasing one of these "winter coats" you speak of.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
carhartt ftw
Quote by evening_crow
As far as i know the only liquor that should not be stored after opened is wine, and even then it's mainly the french one. American wine usually has conservatives in it to stop this.
lol winter coats
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433
lol winter coats

Yeah yeah..
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise

I wear that all year round
PARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTY
Quote by MakinLattes
I wear hoodies.

HOW do you wear hoodies at winter? I mean... Here we can get like 5-14F (-15C - -10C) at winter. Shit's cold man!
LOOK!

At the post above this signature

Quote by Floods_Solo
Lol. If insomniac's were called something less cool like "cock lords" or something I bet there would be significantly less people claiming to be it.
I don't really have a winter coat yet, I mean I have a ski jacket but I'm not gonna wear that all the time, it's massive. I have a zip-up hoodie with black furry stuff on the inside, but I want a different one, I hate it
Quote by devourke
I love you bro. I'd totally turn gay for you after that.

November 13th, 2011. Nodincap.

LoL: Kublai Dong

MC: StealthTurtle
Twitter
Last.fm
Page 1 of 3