Poll: do dubstep producers/artists get laid?
Poll Options
View poll results: do dubstep producers/artists get laid?
yes
47 56%
no
37 44%
Voters: 84.
Page 1 of 2
well, do you think they do? personally, i have no idea.

She's so pretty in her casts
The prettiest thing I've ever seen
I only get to hold her when she's injured
I only get to kiss her where she's sore
are you a virgin who is interested in becoming a dubstep artist so you can get laid easily?
Obviously. Chavs love dubstep, chavs are sluts, chavs shag dubstep makers.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Yes, you should definitely drop out of school and try to score some dubstup sluts.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
According to my calculations there has never been a dubstep artist that has gotten laid ever, at all.
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
"I'm cumming! I'm cumming! OHHHWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUB"
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by StewieSwan
"I'm cumming! I'm cumming! OHHHWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUB"

No, if you want to produce music to get laid then you should move to a rough area in CA and make hip hop beats, by doing this all young black women will want to sleep with you.
Quote by StewieSwan

I always read the wubs in this voice.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Someone making music and playing it live in a room full of chicks that are rolling balls? What do you think?
Everybody gets laid. Except hopeless virgins.

Like me.

I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
Quote by yoman297
If you like dumb bitches, you get dumb bitches.

This.

Plus my cousin is a dj and always has pretty hot g/f's (refer to above quote).
I still think hes a fag and his music sounds like shit.
Quote by EpicHeadshot
This.

Plus my cousin is a dj and always has pretty hot g/f's (refer to above quote).
I still think hes a fag and his music sounds like shit.

You sound a tad jealous though
Quote by devourke
You sound a tad jealous though

Yea, I'm not gonna lie. I put in 5 years of decent hours playing guitar to get nothing.
He does some drugs with some weirdos and the next year was playing shambala and other big shows with IMO terrible mixed samples of audio called dubstep, drumstep and psytrance or something. On top of this he has way better looking broads.

Jealousy indeed.

Edit: not nothing, I can play guitar which is pretty awesome.
Last edited by EpicHeadshot at Nov 7, 2011,
yes, they do just like everyone else. probably more because they are around high girls that love thier music. it doesn't mean that they are immune to STDS or stuff like that though
[Cool Post-N00b of the Pedalboard Thread]
Guitars:Fender Am. Standard Telecaster, Gibson SG
Amp:Fender Blues Jr.
Pedals:EQD Dream Crusher->Polytune->PH-1r->Fulldrive 2->Barber LTD->Catalinbread DLS->CE-3->Strymon El Capistan->EQD Ghost Echo
Quote by EpicHeadshot
Yea, I'm not gonna lie. I put in 5 years of decent hours playing guitar to get nothing.
He does some drugs with some weirdos and the next year was playing shambala and other big shows with IMO terrible mixed samples of audio called dubstep, drumstep and psytrance or something. On top of this he has way better looking broads.

What's his Alias?
Quote by mikeyknowsbetter

This greasy man has never been laid

Hes gay..... Im sure hes had plenty of anal sex.
Quote by EpicHeadshot
Keltik Kelly

I found his soundcloud, and I must say I dig it. Not the best ever, but not exactly bad, either.
Quote by blake1221
Skrillex is probably rollin' in dat gay booty.

well, im sure the dj playing at the club scene always gets a few girls in the vip ahaha. but, if you're planning on showing off that dubstep choon youve pieced together in fl studio in 2 weeks with mismatched beats and no subs, dont expect to get lots of fangirls.

dubstep is also a very "bro" sort of music sometimes, as in girls dont usually relate or feel with it. You're better off with the guitar, mate
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
Hes gay..... Im sure hes had plenty of anal sex.

Just because he's gay, doesn't make him any more attractive to men
Quote by mikeyknowsbetter
Just because he's gay, doesn't make him any more attractive to men

mikey sure knows better about this subject
Quote by CoreysMonster
I found his soundcloud, and I must say I dig it. Not the best ever, but not exactly bad, either.

I was trying to find just stand alone tracks of his, but all I could find were the two mixes. of his. I did like Leatherface in his favourites though.
Absolutely. Dubstep and dance producers are rolling in chicks. Doped up *****s of chicks, but some may argue those are the best kind.
Page 1 of 2