Yes, because I'm desperate
24 12%
No, because I'm not desperate
15 7%
Is that gay?
40 20%
Voters: 203.
Page 1 of 3
Would you have sex with you in your current gender? Like if you were the opposite gender but your current self still existed, would you do them?

I gotta say I would totally tap this.

Also what else would you do as a member of the opposite gender?

Poll coming soon
I would. I am pretty hot as it is.

If I were the opposite gender I'd probably just sit around and play with my penis all day.
MATTERHORN
This is completely the Misfits episode from last last night.
Oh no it's not.
This thread's gay, "would you have sex with yourself"? Probably not, no.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Yes. I will always be curious about feelings I can't physically experience.
Check out my band Disturbed
Yeah, I mean, if it's me then it's cool. We could be sex-buddies, me and me. It would be dope as shit.
Quote by devourke
I love you bro. I'd totally turn gay for you after that.

November 13th, 2011. Nodincap.

LoL: Kublai Dong

MC: StealthTurtle
Twitter
Last.fm
You know you could just get therapy for this instead of starting a thread
TS justs wants to be able to say this.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Nov 7, 2011,
I'd do it.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by Doctor Matthews
If I were the opposite gender I'd probably just sit around and play with my penis all day.

It is quite the life
Quote by Trowzaa
This is completely the Misfits episode from last last night.

This
Check out my fitness blog here
Quote by maiden_man_666
This

I assure you, this thread was not inspired by that seeing as I don't watch the Misfits or live in the UK. I was just strolling around my house and I spotted myself in a mirror, and wondered if I would turn gay for myself.
Depends. Would we know we were gender swapped versions of each other? If so, probably not. Just kinda weird. Not because I've got low self-esteem, but just that'd be kinda weird.
If not, I might. Depends on if man-me can charge woman-me.

Also, if I woke up and found myself to be a woman my first order of business would be to experience the female orgasm. Who knows if I'd change back. I'd just do it to know what it felt like and how to go about it best.
Last edited by cornmancer at Nov 7, 2011,
Quote by Doctor Matthews
I would. I am pretty hot as it is.

+1000 profile views

Quote by AllJudasPriest
If I were the opposite gender, I'd fuck anything that moved.

OT, yes, because i'd be the only person i know that's into the same stuff as me.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Without a doubt.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
'would you f*ck me? I'd f*ck me'
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
Quote by devourke
I assure you, this thread was not inspired by that seeing as I don't watch the Misfits or live in the UK. I was just strolling around my house and I spotted myself in a mirror, and wondered if I would turn gay for myself.

cat
I just want to know who gets better orgasms. Also, I would totally screw myself.
Just a sub-par guitar player..

Quote by darkstar2466
Let's make this the Pit's motto:

"Forever alone, together"

IS THIS FREEDOM, OR CONFINEMENT?! FREE MOSCOE_ESPANOL!!!
Funny, I've thought about what it would be like if I woke up as a chick before, and if I'd have sex. I decided that I would be too weirded out to **** a dude, unless said dude was my original self. That way it would basically be like masturbation, except instead of fantasizing about sex I'm actually having it. But it'd still be jerking off because both people would me. Sort of. Actually, that opens up the whole new question of whether the male and female mes would have different consciousnesses, or whether they'd be two physical parts of the same mind. Even if it was the former (which I think is more likely), we'd still have identical lives up to the point where I woke up as a girl. And if the first thing we did is ****, then it'd basically be like ****ing myself. And I have no problem doing that now, so why not?

This is a very confounding question you have asked. But yeah, I'd **** myself. In all seriousness, I'd be the only person I'd feel comfortable having sex with until I got used to my new identity/sexuality, because... well, how can you not be comfortable having sex with yourself? It's just you.
Quote by Highway60Bob
i've always been looking for a good excuse to **** my mom.
I believe that anyone comfortable with who they really are would bang themselves.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I'd totally **** me
Gear

Guitars: Dean ML ATF3000, Schecter C-1 Black Market Custom
Amp: Blackstar HT-5
Pedals: MXR 10-band EQ, EHX Metal Muff
Nah, I wouldn't have the balls to hook up with myself..

pfft no i'd be a lesbian
Call me Chris
Quote by jimihendrix6699
had a blast until the person in front of me whipped out his dick and started pissing all over the floor..

Ducks and guitars or fish and guitars. I lead a simple existence
Yes 'cause I
have big dick
but then I'd
just become
lesbian.
Whenever the Will to Power, in no matter what form, begins to decline, a physiological retrogression, decadence always supervenes.
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Page 1 of 3