the time has come to replace my old cell phone, and im looking for something android based. I know next to nothing about phones, so i ask the pit which is the better device? Im not an app *****, which is really the only reason i would get an iphone...so because these two devices have comparable specs, they're in the mix. Im kinda sorta leaning towards the Raider, but nothing in my mind is made up yet.

Which phone would you greasy dildos recommend?
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I'd get the samsung.

But that's just because I like the look of it, and the only experiences I've had with HTCs have been shit. I've had 2 break on me in less than a year.
Iphone 4s
I smoke like Rasta, got hair like pasta
I be sippin' on them shots then bustin' rhymes like Busta

Load up the bong, crank up the song, let the informa call 911
Quote by vanhailin
Iphone 4s

+1
2005 PRS McCarty (20th Anniversary Edition)
Custom 67' Tele w/Bigsby
Gibson Les Paul Double Cut Standard
Larivee Acoustic
Fractal Audio Axe Fx II
Apogee Ensemble
Yamaha HS80s
I have a galaxy s and I love it, I've seen the s2 and can only imagine it being even better. I used to have an iphone but I switched to android and couldn't be happier.
Quote by ChucklesMginty
If at first you don't succeed, play bass.

Quote by Jackal58
Cats don't think. They plot.

Catch me on FLICKR
Proud owner of a beautiful PRS P22
My friend just got the Galaxy S2 and loves it, I have my iPhone and love it. If you want a new ipod and have a ipad/imac/macbook, you can't go wrong with the iPhone.
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
I'm about to get me an S2 but haven't really checked out the Raid as yet. I've heard very little bad about the S2 though, most seem to think it's the shit.
I want to read your essays and blogs of the artistic nature!

Art evokes the mystery without which the world would not exist.

- Rene Magritte
by this point i'm not really considering the iphone 4 or 4s.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬