Happy 62nd Birthday to Blues guitar master Bonnie Raitt!

Bonnie has spent the last four decades
spreading her beautiful music and supporting this
planet and we are honored to celebrate her life.

Hours of Live Video in her honor
Enjoy!
http://classicbluesvideos.com/video-details.asp?id=847&?Artist=Bonnie%C2%A0Raitt&?Song=Happy%20Birthday%20Bonnie%20Raitt

"I have a really full life, both within music and outside it. I've been lucky enough that I can gather all sorts of experiences and find inspiration by traveling around and by spending time with people I admire. If I should have another big hit -- which is something I don't hold my breath waiting for -- that's great. But that's not why I do this. I do it for the excitement, the inspiration, and the adventure." - Bonnie Raitt
Happy Birthday Bonnie.
I've never had the chance to see her in concert, but I have seen and met her old bassist, Freebo, and her friend Jude Johnstone (she wrote the song Wounded Heart, amongst other great tunes)
I'm posting this link in the videos thread.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
I love Bonnie's old stuff. Her first two albums were especially good. Of the songs that she's actually written herself, "Thank You" and "Give It Up Or Let Me Go" are my favorites.
XBOX LIVE Gamertag: Jazz Funeral
Currently killing with The Nunts crew in Max Payne 3

Quote by Weaponized
ON LIGHTNING.
Mighty fine, delicate, articulate and purdy slinger.

All along this path I tread
My heart betrays my weary head
With nothing but my soul to save
From the cradle to the grave.
ColdGin. How the hell are you, man?
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...