Just got it yesterday, what does everyone else think.

Ive only had a ten min play but there seems to be a hell of a depth of options for £2.99.

Gonna try plugging my guitar into it later tonight and have a play. Seems you get tonnes more for your money over AMplitube which is about fifteen quid. You get a few stomp boxes, about a dozen different amps and all have settings that can be tweaked

Has anyone used it as a practical recording tool yet?
Quote by LivinJoke84
Just got it yesterday, what does everyone else think.

Ive only had a ten min play but there seems to be a hell of a depth of options for £2.99.

Gonna try plugging my guitar into it later tonight and have a play. Seems you get tonnes more for your money over AMplitube which is about fifteen quid. You get a few stomp boxes, about a dozen different amps and all have settings that can be tweaked

Has anyone used it as a practical recording tool yet?

If you think it's good, then why does anyone's opinion, but yours, matter?

Well, if you want my opinion, refer to my custom user title.

Enjoy your overpriced phone.

There is my opinion
Squier Strat
Behringer Fuzz
GFT-90
Quote by Guitarbaddie
If you think it's good, then why does anyone's opinion, but yours, matter?

Well, if you want my opinion, refer to my custom user title.

Enjoy your overpriced phone.

There is my opinion

i'm typing this on a macbook pro, have an iphone, and a boss flanger on my board.

come at me, bro.
Quote by NakedInTheRain
i'm typing this on a macbook pro, have an iphone, and a boss flanger on my board.

come at me, bro.

2k apple products

100 dollar pedal.

wut kind of musik r u?

cant trool me trool
Squier Strat
Behringer Fuzz
GFT-90
Quote by LivinJoke84
Oh im sorry, i thought this was a forum for discussions about guitar and other musical items.

My mistake

I guess, with guitar app on iPhone, it becomes an expensive, somewhat realistic guitar.
Squier Strat
Behringer Fuzz
GFT-90
Quote by Guitarbaddie
2k apple products

100 dollar pedal.

wut kind of musik r u?

cant trool me trool

correction, 3k of apple products.

and it's a $69 pedal actually. vintage japanese boss flanger. all analog. kicks the arse of every flanger i have played to date. and i've owned and played a few.
Quote by NakedInTheRain
correction, 3k of apple products.

and it's a $69 pedal actually. vintage japanese boss flanger. all analog. kicks the arse of every flanger i have played to date. and i've owned and played a few.

I'm okay with this.

However, I'll enjoy my 20 dollar phone and 1k computer
Squier Strat
Behringer Fuzz
GFT-90
Quote by Guitarbaddie
I guess, with guitar app on iPhone, it becomes an expensive, somewhat realistic guitar.

Well its more an fx pedal, amp modeller and 8 track recorder combined with the ability to put drums and keys on. As i said, not bad for £2.99 for something to have a bit of a dick about on.
Quote by NakedInTheRain
hehe....to be honest i'm a complete boss snob too but this new flanger is great.

I prefer danelectro mods>Most Boss products.
Squier Strat
Behringer Fuzz
GFT-90
Well if you want an on topic response, I personally use Multitrack DAW. It allows for many more tracks and is just an all around great app. Save GarageBand for your MacBook.
Quote by LivinJoke84
Well its more an fx pedal, amp modeller and 8 track recorder combined with the ability to put drums and keys on. As i said, not bad for £2.99 for something to have a bit of a dick about on.

Yeah, not bad for the price. Despite it can only be used on an expensive phone.
Squier Strat
Behringer Fuzz
GFT-90
Unless this thread has some kind of purpose and people can refrain from flaming Apple products based on their price, and not their ability to work well as a recording tool, then I'm going to close this thread.

Chill out with the Apple flaming - The iPhone is just as expensive as Android phones in its class, no one's forcing you to upgrade while you're still under contract.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com