To say the least.. Saw 'em live 2 months ago, best show of the year so far!
Quote by InstantAXonHero

3 pages for a 4-year old thread is enough love? I mean, less than a page a year is pretty rough...
They say the old woman's got the wisdom
'Cause she couldn't read the clock anymore
She said "The numbers don't represent the moments"
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for
I didn't mean it as localised to this forum, I meant in general and then just linked him to an already existing thread. I can see why it was pretty unclear though.
ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ
Man, this thread is weird.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by nashawa
Man, this thread is weird.

Cause someone thought I was right!??
ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ
Quote by RockThe40oz
There'd be more love for them if they weren't f*cking awful.

ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ
Mitch Clem knows what's up
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by recklessnick
WRONG

Yeah, there wouldn't be enough love for them even if they WEREN'T f*cking awful!