Every time I accidentally move my mouse over this ad at the top of the page it makes
a ****ing annoying MSN-ish "BA-DING!!" noise. When did this start happening? When did UG start introducing Ads designed to ruin your life? Sort yourself out UG.

Rant over.
Get the sand out of your Vagina.

Ad's are what keeps UG free for bitches like you.
UG BLS Chapter.
SDMF#UG001
SDMF#UG002-faqu
SDMF#UG003-pantera-nat124
Hey i'm cool with ads. Not circling around them though.I'm tired and freezing. I'm allowed a rant.
Quote by shmeegle
Every time I accidentally move my mouse over this ad at the top of the page it makes
a ****ing annoying MSN-ish "BA-DING!!" noise. When did this start happening? When did UG start introducing Ads designed to ruin your life? Sort yourself out UG.

Rant over.

You do know that there is a forum designed to report bad ads?
And you do know that ug has no control over the ads shown unless you report the bad ones so they get removed?

Right?
RIP Gooze

cats
Quote by Mr_Zakk_Wylde
Get the sand out of your Vagina.

Ad's are what keeps UG free for bitches like you.

This and .
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Quote by Gorelord666
This and .

'Don't complain ads keep ug free - instead use .'
Wat.
RIP Gooze

cats
Quote by mulefish
'Don't complain ads keep ug free - instead use .'
Wat.

If he's bitching about ads making noise he can just use .
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Quote by mulefish
You do know that there is a forum designed to report bad ads?
And you do know that ug has no control over the ads shown unless you report the bad ones so they get removed?

Right?

True!
You make your own ad list because those google ad service is using ads about sites you visit (like car selling sites,guitarlessons sites etc.)
Go live my signature !!!
How often have we chased the dream of progress, only to see that dream perverted?
More often than not, haven't the machines we built to improve life shattered the lives of millions?
And now we want to turn that dream on ourselves, to fundamentally improve who we are.
Experience has shown me how dangerous that can be.
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by YoShockray
True!
You make your own ad list because those google ad service is using ads about sites you visit (like car selling sites,guitarlessons sites etc.)
Go live my signature !!!

I'm not even remotely interested in iPhones or Cityville.
Ad's keep UG free. If there wasn't any, then we'd all have to pay a (probably) monthly fee. And since 75% of UG members are children, the site would soon shut down because not enough people would be paying for it.

So stop fucking whining and just close the ad when it pops up. It aint difficult.
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
Quote by Gorelord666
If he's bitching about ads making noise he can just use .
Read the UG rules, son.
ggg1 ggg3