Last night I wrote a piece on my 7-string.
I hate when people buy 7-/8-string guitars just for chugging and stuff, so I often try and actually utilize the range of the instrument.

Anyways, here's an instrumental I did. Bb minor, blah blah

This song has a back-story, so I feel the need to include it, for those that are interested. It will explain the cheesy title.
I found out yesterday afternoon that a good friend of mine had tried to commit suicide on Sunday.
I was unable to do any of my school work, so after about an hour and a half of just sitting and staring at my computer screen, I picked up my guitar and this is what happened.
Fender 72' Deluxe Tele
Schecter Damian Elite 7
Fender '62 Reissue Jazz Bass (MIJ)
Peavey XXX 212 (back on the East Coast)

Macbook Pro 15" Retina
Logic Pro X 10.0.7
Revalver 4
LePou Amp Sims
Ignite Amp Sims
LeCab2
RedWirez Impulses
Last edited by kumamilesbear at Nov 8, 2011,
I don't mean to sound like an ass but if you wrote it tonight "as time of recording" why not practice it until its uber tight? Gives you time to release a track w/ backing and so forth then too
Naw, you don't sound like an ass. I agree with you actually.
I just felt a sense of urgency with this, and as you can imagine, I'm not exactly thinking right now xD

I plan on producing a full track this weekend though.
Fender 72' Deluxe Tele
Schecter Damian Elite 7
Fender '62 Reissue Jazz Bass (MIJ)
Peavey XXX 212 (back on the East Coast)

Macbook Pro 15" Retina
Logic Pro X 10.0.7
Revalver 4
LePou Amp Sims
Ignite Amp Sims
LeCab2
RedWirez Impulses
As far as trying to relay what you're feeling you definitely accomplished that much. The you can just feel energy oozing from that main riff you're playing, sounds pretty baller with some distortion behind it. That chorus you're playing seems to throw me off a bit, perhaps try them an octave higher it'd sound brighter and mesh with the main riff a bit better. Really enjoyed this piece.

c4c? http://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/song_10873103
Woah sad story man... hope your friend is okay... try to be with him...
On to the song...

Left you a message at youtube, liked and subbed.

------------------------------
If you think that I made a good review of your work, would you be so kind of checking out my work?
This is my website: www.manhattanrock.com.ar
And this is my work, that if you can, please leave a message at the youtube video, so that it starts to move around... If you like it, please, rep it up and subscribe! I will do that back!
http://youtu.be/QsZvk8PrHOI

My songs
My Band songs

Gear:
Vox PathFinder R15
Epiphone G-400
Accord Strato
Acoustic Guitar
POD HD 300
Boss MT2
Boss CH1
Boss DS1