I'm kind of wondering if something like this exists. Im in a band and we are kind of searching for something like a guitar locker where we can store and lock a very almost imobile safelike thing. HA!

So does it exist?

Thank you!
Quote by sking11791
I'm kind of wondering if something like this exists. Im in a band and we are kind of searching for something like a guitar locker where we can store and lock a very almost imobile safelike thing. HA!

there are things like it, but most of them aren't 'immobile' and are designed with portability in mind.

http://www.9mileguitar.com/product.sc;jsessionid=74254A2756033ECE4DF4F398A1A48577.qscstrfrnt05?productId=1940
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae
Gun cabinet?
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
a firearms cabinet made out of steel.

edit.
Last edited by guitarninjaruy at Nov 8, 2011,
Get locking flight cases, and loop some braided steel cable through them. Lock the cable to something big and heavy. Can't steal the whole case, and would draw a lot of attention trying to break the lock off the case.

Is this to leave gear at a practice space, or to store gear at a gig in between sets??
Quote by tubetime86
He's obviously pretty young, and I'd guess he's being raised by wolves, or at least humans with the intellectual capacity and compassion of wolves.

You finally made it home, draped in the flag that you fell for.
And so it goes
Quote by tubetime86
Gun cabinet?

This is what I was thinkin. But the only one I've ever dealt with big enough for guitars weighed 800lbs, costed $600, and you could pry only fit 4-5 guitars in it. If I remember right.
My Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser FR Special.
EpiG400 lefty w/Dimarzio X2N/ Irongear Hot Slag
Peavey 6505+112 (head)
2x12 Cab w/ WGS v30 / gt65
GFS Tuner
TS-9 (Keeley ish mod)
Dunlop GCB-95 Wah truebypass
ICP Gstring Decimator
Quote by jpatan
Get locking flight cases, and loop some braided steel cable through them. Lock the cable to something big and heavy. Can't steal the whole case, and would draw a lot of attention trying to break the lock off the case.

Is this to leave gear at a practice space, or to store gear at a gig in between sets??

It is mainly to leave at our practice space and we are just running through security issues.

I would like something like a gun cabinet but I feel they were just to pricey for what they are. I really am wanting ideas of how to build one and checking out how other people have done them.
Quote by sking11791
It is mainly to leave at our practice space and we are just running through security issues.

I would like something like a gun cabinet but I feel they were just to pricey for what they are. I really am wanting ideas of how to build one and checking out how other people have done them.

Watch yard sales and the like, they pop up pretty often.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!