I think this is allowed?

SWR is in like-new condition, and is an 8x10 Workingman's Tower.
Eden is in good-great condition, and is a D115T.

Sadly, I must part with these... but I would like to know what the fair asking price is?

I'm not advertising them as selling on here, I plan to sell them in my local area.
40-60% of the original price if it's in exceptional condition is usually a fair asking price.
Well Bass Central has a D115T in fair condition listed for $300, and there's one up on my craigslist that looks like its in good condition, asking $350, if those help give you an idea.

I'm not sure on the 8x10 though.
Composite Aficionado

Spector and Markbass
SWR is basically in new condition, so 500-700 is 40-60% original price (if I found the right original price).
My Eden is in quite good condition, so maybe I'll list it for $275.

I just need to fix my truck... I wish I didn't have to sell them. The SWR is probably my favorite cab I've ever owned!

Thanks for the responses thus far.
Quote by ninjatanzen
SWR is basically in new condition, so 500-700 is 40-60% original price (if I found the right original price).
My Eden is in quite good condition, so maybe I'll list it for $275.

I just need to fix my truck... I wish I didn't have to sell them. The SWR is probably my favorite cab I've ever owned!

Thanks for the responses thus far.

You can always ask for a higher value default and just say best offer will be accepted.
Quote by edgeyyz
You can always ask for a higher value default and just say best offer will be accepted.

True, end up with a win win.
Hell, I think I'm going to sell my bass amp as well while I'm at this. Ugh. Hartke HA2000 2115 Combo, with no speaker hahaha. That speaker could not handle 200 watts for it's own life, let alone what actually killed it (I have no idea what did). Probably list this for... $250 obo? For the head and combo cabinet.
Dude, that sucks. I've got a Workingman's Tower. I push it with a GK 1001RB-II. Completely badass! Got rid of my Ampeg rig for this setup. If it's like new, you should be able to get $600 for it. Anything more might be a little much, but it never hurts to ask.
"Quick to judge. Quick to anger. Slow to understand. Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand-in-hand."
- Rush, "Witch Hunt"