I can tell you right now that their setup isn't cheap. At all.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Lol awesome video. Song is kinda meh but how they do it is sweet. Especially with the bass. Sorry Im no help
Caution:
This post may contain my opinion and/or inaccurate information.

Current Rig:
2006 PRS CE-24
Mesa/Boogie Mark V
Voltage S212 w/ V30's
Strymon Timeline
CMATMods Signa Drive
TC Electronics Corona & Hall of Fame
If I remember correctly, the guitarist has a sort of bluetooth controller or something on his guitar. The bassist is using a Source Audio Hot Hand wireless adapter that uses motion to change the parameters of an effect, probably an envelope filter given the nature of this kind of music.

EDIT:

It took me quite a while to find but the thing on the guitar is a bluetooth keyboard/trackpad called the ipazzport.

Last edited by Pac_man0123 at Nov 9, 2011,
it might nto be an actual kaos pad device, but it would be just asa mother to install, not only that, im sure there are restrictions on the guitr body size, layout etc.

i am also guessing he bought that guitar specifically for that pad due to the above stated reason (and nobosy butchers a collectible or valuble guitar with that especially when install is an experimental crap shoot).

basist is rocking out on that hot hand. awesome (why the glove? is that for sound effects or are his poor finges not broken in yet?)