Wasn't sure if this was Sex Thread or Relationship Thread material. Feels like somewhere in between, tbh.

So I'm massively on the rebound and have just moved to London for the start of university life. I've been going clubbing in the vague hope of getting laid, but have absolutely no idea how to go about it. The whole "go and grind up against behind a girl you've never met" seems tremendously rape-y, and all my female friends complain about it, so that seems out, but what the hell is there?
Just chill.
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
i've got a method 100% effective, what i find works best is to just slip a little rohypnol in there drink, drag them into a local ally and rape them works everytime.
.(....\................/....)
. \....\............. /..../
...\....\.........../..../
....\..../´¯.l.¯`\..../
..../... l....l....(¯ `\
...l......l....l.....\....\
...l......l´¯.l´¯.l \....\
...\......` ¯..¯ ´......|
....\__________./
Just go out to clubs as often as you can, very rpeferribly with friends, guys AND girls.

Eventually, let's say, after x amount of times, you'll get there. Sometimes it takes a while, sometimes it doesn't.

Just make sure you grab the hair. That's the best way to pull them.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.
Quote by Sign of War
i've got a method 100% effective, what i find works best is to just slip a little rohypnol in there drink, drag them into a local ally and rape them works everytime.

This post + your avatar = ****ing lol
Quote by griffRG7321
Catch a girls eye and walk over and say hi/dance. Be confident.

no, its best not to let her see your face. you may end up in a police line up after all
You can not enforce things. Or you can.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Jackson Soloist Std. Professional '93
DiMarzio Evolution (bridge) SD Lil' Screamin Demon (neck)

-B.C. Rich Warlock Special Edition Metal Web

-Peavey Bandit 112
Quote by griffRG7321
Yup, if you catch her eye, she'll reward you. If not, she'll have to look for it, lacking depth perception.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.
Offer to buy her a drink. If she has one, order another.
Repeat until she is too drunk to care about who you are.
Quote by GezzyDiversion
If you're in London, come to Tiger Tiger or Penthouse in central. If you're going to try and pull in clubs, the trick is to aim not to.

People have told me about Tiger Tiger, it's on the to do list.
Quote by griffRG7321

No, do the opposite. Avoid eye contact, stay where you are and sit on the floor. Look unsure and/or queasy
take the advice of simoncheesecake, i know him personally and he has bedded over 100 women. he is the straightest man i know! what a hetrosexual hunk.....
Quote by captaincrunk
You can let them come to you, no harm in it and you 100% avoid any rapey vibes.

That, essentially, is what I do.

Let them come to me.

Wait, lonesome and increasingly sober, for them to come to me.

Quote by -sparkrock101-
take the advice of simoncheesecake, i know him personally and he has bedded over 100 women. he is the straightest man i know! what a hetrosexual hunk.....

Stop it. I've told you that I'm not going to sleep with you. But yes, I am an expert when it comes to the bitches
I assume you are referring to pulling your dick in clubs. In that case, you have to sneak up on bitches then suprise them. It'll win their hearts forever.
Get your junk out. Flaunt it.

Also, stop dressing up as batman.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Last edited by dann_blood at Nov 8, 2011,
Quote by gabcd86
People have told me about Tiger Tiger, it's on the to do list.

Tiger Tiger has a retro disco dance floor downstairs in the Groovy Wonderland part. They play all the old school 90s/00 songs like S Club 7, Thriller as well as the obligitory 10min rock medley.

Mondays are the student nights there, don't bother going on the weekend otherwise you're paying £6.80 for a single vodka lemonade.
****in Mondays are student nights every where. They should spread them the **** out.
Learn to dance, have fun, have something something better to do than trying to pick up girls.

Quote by Craigo
No idea with clubs. However, when flirting talk about sex openly if you can get away with it. Seriously.

You can pretty much get away with saying anything to a girl as long as you smile after saying it.
Last edited by guitarage at Nov 9, 2011,
just gotta not give a **** bro, say hi, introduce yourself and ask to dance. a few are gonna say no, just gotta keep at it.
Get some swagga fool
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
My mates in Glasgow have a very simple technique.

1. *Approach girl*
2. "Hi, I'm ____, what's your name?"
3. "You at college/uni? I study/work _____"
4. "So have you got a boyfriend?"
5. If 'no', go in for the pull. If 'yes', piss off and try another girl.

Seems to work for them
Quote by whoomit

1. *Approach girl*
1.5. *faps*

Seems to work for them

The "have you got a boyfriend" question can backfire because if the girl has a big crush on some guy, she's gonna think of him immediately when you ask about boyfriends, etc. If you're not cuter or cooler than the guy in her head, you're out buddy.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by whoomit

1. *Approach girl*

Seems to work for them

You are pretty much guaranteed a pull if you try this at the weekend in The Garage or Campus, hell even girls will come up to you and do the exact same thing.
Talk to people. If it's too loud, find somewhere where it isn't.

Don't be the creep dancing around and grinding girls like an idiot.
just like drink more till it happens.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by NoLaurelTree000
just like drink more till it happens.

Yeah, no.
Dress like an amalgamation of all the other assholes in the club and wear some decent cologne. Talk confidently, but avoid any semblance of intelligent conversation. Look them directly in the eyes and make as much physical contact as you can get away with. Personally I also find that going out alone is a sure-fire method as you avoid wasting too much time with friends, but tis your call.
I like the level of Glaswegian in this thread.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Be richer and better looking than all the other guys in the club.
Tool
Sleep
Gojira
Puscifer
Neurosis
Sunn O)))
Meshuggah
Modest Mouse
Electric Wizard
Mammoth Grinder

Lucid Dreaming Thread