Ok this is game you give us a picture of some person and we need to describe it and gave some funny guesses about his look and what is he doing:
So who´s this nazi?

How often have we chased the dream of progress, only to see that dream perverted?
More often than not, haven't the machines we built to improve life shattered the lives of millions?
And now we want to turn that dream on ourselves, to fundamentally improve who we are.
Experience has shown me how dangerous that can be.
Last edited by YoShockray at Nov 8, 2011,
I don't get it. How do we guess who the person is if the picture is already given? Maybe less known people, but Hitler is a very iconic figure. Please elaborate
Quote by triface
Guy: I'm wearing female deodorant.
Girl: My apartment is just upstairs.

My Soundcloud
Good tunes and smiles right here
Charlie Chaplin.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Coltrane

The apple always falls close to the tree, but the tree always falls on the power lines.
Quote by GuitarThoughts
I don't get it. How do we guess who the person is if the picture is already given? Maybe less known people, but Hitler is a very iconic figure. Please elaborate

This isn´t Hitler this is some crazy Nazi who listens to the Marylin Monroe.
How often have we chased the dream of progress, only to see that dream perverted?
More often than not, haven't the machines we built to improve life shattered the lives of millions?
And now we want to turn that dream on ourselves, to fundamentally improve who we are.
Quote by YoShockray

The apple always falls close to the tree, but the tree always falls on the power lines.
Quote by Wolfinator-x

And this is some kind of Stalin frog who is wierdly looks to the weird Nazi who listens Marylin Monroe!
Quote by YoShockray

Nope, that's Hitler.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Trowzaa
Nope, that's Hitler.

No it's not. Everyone knows that the man pictured in OP is Chairman Mao.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by Trowzaa
Nope, that's Hitler.

Nope Hitler is this
^ Pfft, no, that's a giant inflatable smooshed tootsie roll.

Quote by YoShockray
Nope Hitler is this

Nope it's not.
What's with all the people that have been here for ages but only just start posting being absolute retards?
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

That is the man that goes by the name Hitlah.

And who are these two fine gentlemen?

Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Burgery
That is the man that goes by the name Hitlah.

And who are these two fine gentlemen?

I know them they are my parents!
Quote by Trowzaa
Nope, that's Hitler.

Nope, Chuck T-

never mind...

OT: I don't know if I understand this thread... at all.
It's DJ Top-Ten-Hit-ler
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."