Well, it's a little bit late, but i could make enough time to take the pictures and show you my
NEW AMP!!!

(Invalid img)

(Invalid img)

(Invalid img)

I hope the picks are seenable. if not, right click on the white square, and open a new window.

I bought this one used, it's a '90s discontinued model, comes with 15" speaker, volume, 3 band EQ, chorus with rate and depth knobs, built in deltabomp (compressor) and limiter, 160 watts RMS, though you'll need an extra cab to get that much power since the "15 gives you like 80 watts.

as far as tone, i think it's pretty much the best out of the amps i tried that include fender rumble, fender bxr (or something like that) which is also discontinued, laney rb3, ampeg 35 and 50 watts releases, a stagg 60 watts, a prevalve 50 watter form rocktron (almost certain it was a rocktron) and i think that's pretty much it.

i took the risk of buying this one without being able to try it, but i gotta say i was lucky, since it's the best of the ones i've tried, and also packs (or can pack) more power.

It's very nice, doesn't clip although there's no difference when the volume know goes further than 3 o clock, cause the limiter starts working. it would be nice to try it with the extra cab...
i think it's loud enough for band practice, but i couldn't try it yet.

the sound is full, and has that extra character that the other amps lacked. fiddling with EQ's and with my Jazz bass pups is so much fun, and delivers a lot of variety to your tone.

it seems sturdy, and wheighs a ton that might be its only flaw, but that's what you get with a combo packing a 15 " speaker i think...

I'll do a review when i get to try it at slapping, cause i'm a begginer and when i slap my bass, it's more like spanking my bass... when i can do it properly to test the amp, i'll de the review.

I'm so happy with it!
Quote by FatalGear41
When you break a bass string, that snapping sound is the sound of six dollars going down the crapper.

Sterling Ray 35
Hartke Ha3500 head - Gallien Krueger 212MBE cab
Tech 21 VT Bass
Zoom b2
congrats can't see the pictures though. I had the fender BXR 200 combo as my first real amp, it was a 1x15 combo and weighed 72 pounds.
Pictures now uploaded to my profile! sorry i can never make them seenable... i've tried
Quote by FatalGear41
When you break a bass string, that snapping sound is the sound of six dollars going down the crapper.

Sterling Ray 35
Hartke Ha3500 head - Gallien Krueger 212MBE cab
Tech 21 VT Bass
Zoom b2
Man, that looks really cool. Congratulations!
Gear pics

Quote by Cathbard
Bugera cloning Blackstar is a scandal cloaked in a tragedy making love to a nightmare.

Hnad!
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate