Hello
I was wondering does anyone on here know a record label in Michigan because I've been looking for a while and I really can't find any. I would really appreciate it if someone could send me a link to a website or something

Sorry is this is the wrong place.
Million Sound

Soulfire Music

Dashboard

D-tox Enterainment

RUI Music

Embassy Hotel

RT Music Group

Juice

Illegible
I'm the only player to be sponsered by 7 guitar companies not to use their products.
Quote by gugl0003
I think Count Your Lucky Stars is out of Michigan, although it's got a pretty niche sound. What are you looking for?

Here's the website: http://www.cylsrecords.com/

I play a real variety I just compiled 5 or 6 songs of my own and I want to see If I can get anywhere with it... I guess you can say its indie
As a general rule, if you have to ask who the labels are, then you're not ready for a label.

Even the indie labels want a track record before they'll sink any money into anything. I mean, they want some sort of guarantee that they're not firing money into a black hole, right?

If you're out there with a finished product that is selling to an established local fan base, and you are building your audience through shows and press and all that kind of stuff, then you just might be onto something.

Of course, if you've got all that going on, you will know who else is out there and what they are doing, and who they are signed to, and ideally, the label will know who YOU are too. Why? Because you're out there getting the word out! And if you're not... then.... they probably don't feel too confident about throwing money at you.

CT
Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.
Quote by Opossum
Hello
I was wondering does anyone on here know a record label in Michigan because I've been looking for a while and I really can't find any. I would really appreciate it if someone could send me a link to a website or something

Sorry is this is the wrong place.

Detroit area:

http://www.darkgreene.com/
shred is gaudy music