ok, background story fast:

we play chess against each other a lot and we talk about inverse psicology

my friend says that you either have psicology or inverse psicology, that inverse inverse psicology is the same as normal piscology. That inverse inverse inverse psicology is the same as inverse psicology.

On the other hand, i say they are different, becuase from one point of view they are esentially the same thing but the difference is in the complexity level.I argue that the complexity level of the ''psicology usedd'' can actuallly change the results.

So, what do you think UG?
I think you're intoxicated and/or daft.
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
I think this is a derpy subject that cannot be argued about. I also think you're high.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like chess?
psicology

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Inverse or reverse?
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
inverse inverse=inverse???

lrn2math
Quote by goest
^Absolute. Uncompromising. 100% pure, fresh. Solid. Gold.

Quote by WCPhils
That might be my favorite shoop I have ever seen on here.

Quote by KnightBand
Yes! ****ing Yes! YOU LEGEND!!!
Quote by guitarninjaruy
Made my day again, thanks

Why do you love this gif so much? Was it your video I got it from?
I actually had to stop reading that because of the misspelling.
Quote by Saint78
That's forever imprinted in my brain in Dwight's voice. Seriously.

Voted UG's best threadstarter 2014.
Quote by actaderock
ok, background story fast:

we play chess against each other a lot and we talk about inverse psicology

my friend says that you either have psicology or inverse psicology, that inverse inverse psicology is the same as normal piscology. That inverse inverse inverse psicology is the same as inverse psicology.

On the other hand, i say they are different, becuase from one point of view they are esentially the same thing but the difference is in the complexity level.I argue that the complexity level of the ''psicology usedd'' can actuallly change the results.

So, what do you think UG?

I think you should both go to the library, pick up a dictionary and a psychology book, and find yourself some time to read with. Good luck.
I get it dude... You're a dopey little kid and you're trying to act all smart with your extensive knowledge of "psicology".

You aren't pulling it off too well.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
Yah, I was a little kid, and the dog was always humping legs. I figured "well wtf, poor guy doesn't has any thumbs"