24 23%
4+ years
24 23%
I'm a lurker
20 19%
Voters: 105.
Page 1 of 2
Sup Pit,

How long have you been posting regularly/properly in the Pit? I joined in 06 and made a few shitty posts back then, but I only started posting regularly about 4 months ago.

How about you?
define masturbation.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Posted regularly for most of '11 but on and off before then
Guitars & Gear:
Parker Nitefly M
Sumer Metal Driver
Ibanez RGD2120Z
AMT SS-11B
Two Notes Torpedo CAB
About mid '08 I suppose. Those were good times.
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
One month ago when I started my 8 hours a day math class.
UGs random and fun people made it bearable
I've only become regularly active, by my estimation, this year.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
For like a month or two, I guess. But I've been here since May of last year, and no one knows who I am, but I'm okay with that.
6-12 months.
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
6 - 12 months.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Between 6-9 months, I'm sure most of you can remember one of my first few threads.
you're a stone fox
Quote by Saint78
Between 6-9 months, I'm sure most of you can remember one of my first few threads.

you won't ever live that down, you know.

probably since early last summer.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
you won't ever live that down, you know.

probably since early last summer.

Yeah, but I take teasing pretty well so it't no big deal.
you're a stone fox
Quote by Saint78
Yeah, but I take teasing pretty well so it't no big deal.

I don't even know what thread this is so good job on living it down. I thought I'd be well known for being that guy who got his dick ripped in Australia but it turns out I'm not.

I'm well known for being a bro.

I think
Quote by devourke
I don't even know what thread this is so good job on living it down. I thought I'd be well known for being that guy who got his dick ripped in Australia but it turns out I'm not.

I'm well known for being a bro.

I think

I deleted it about a month ago after it got randomly bumped, basically it was me bragging about (not seriously) vandalizing a Walmart. Which probably makes me sound like an immature prick, but it was 6 months ago.
you're a stone fox
I picked 1-2 years but probably should have picked 6-12 months.

When I first joined I hated the pit and I wouldn't venture outside the metal forum. I kinda still do hate the pit, now that I think of it.
Quote by Saint78
I deleted it about a month ago after it got randomly bumped, basically it was me bragging about (not seriously) vandalizing a Walmart. Which probably makes me sound like an immature prick, but it was 6 months ago.

i really wish a mod would have closed that thread. then it would live forever for all to see.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Lost Dog
Since I joined. But I have been lurking since 2008.

Sneaky way of explaining how you know the ins and outs, the memes, all the nostalgic threads, etc without revealing your true identity - a multi!
Quote by devourke
I thought I'd be well known for being that guy who got his dick ripped in Australia but it turns out I'm not.

That was an awesome thread/story, it wouldn't be that bad being remembered for it.
In my heart I'm with you

every night
Quote by theogonia777
i really wish a mod would have closed that thread. then it would live forever for all to see.

I'm sure you've done your share of stupid things, and I'm sure you don't want them forever viewable on the internet. But yeah, I probably wouldn't mind having it up now, it's something good to compare myself now to myself then. I was probably butthurt when I deleted it.
you're a stone fox
Quote by Butt Rayge
Sneaky way of explaining how you know the ins and outs, the memes, all the nostalgic threads, etc without revealing your true identity - a multi!

you got me!

I'm actually a multi of Kensai
couple years, not sure if I, or anyone on this site is doing it 'properly' tho..
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Quote by Wiegenlied
couple years, not sure if I, or anyone on this site is doing it 'properly' tho..

Says the guy with the Salvador Dali avatar. That's not proper art. It's too surrrrreal, mang.
you're a stone fox
Quote by Saint78
I'm sure you've done your share of stupid things, and I'm sure you don't want them forever viewable on the internet. But yeah, I probably wouldn't mind having it up now, it's something good to compare myself now to myself then. I was probably butthurt when I deleted it.

it's one thing to do something stupid. it's a whole other thing to brag about it on the internet.
Quote by theogonia777
it's one thing to do something stupid. it's a whole other thing to brag about it on the internet.

That's true, I actually usually have more logic than that, I have no idea where bragging on an internet forum came from.
you're a stone fox
Since the day I joined. Still not sure if I'm doing it properly though.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Page 1 of 2