Hey man, checked it out...
Nice piano intro... it builds up in tension nicely...
Why no vocals? It sounds like a great song to sing along... The synth is gorgeous...
I repeat, a good lyric and voice would fit the song just great.
Excelent cuts too, that guitar enters so wildly and aggresive... i love that...
Nice tune.

------------------------------
If you think that I made a good review of your work, would you be so kind of checking out my work?
This is my website: www.manhattanrock.com.ar
And this is my work, that if you can, please leave a message at the youtube video, so that it starts to move around... If you like it, please, rep it up and subscribe! I will do that back!
http://youtu.be/QsZvk8PrHOI

My songs
My Band songs

Gear:
Vox PathFinder R15
Epiphone G-400
Accord Strato
Acoustic Guitar
POD HD 300
Boss MT2
Boss CH1
Boss DS1
Tascam US-122 MKII
AT 2020 mic
I found it a little boring. Might be because I find pianos boring in general. :p You've got a great starting point. Add some more layers to it. Make it build up even more!

On the mix: The kick would sound great with some more bass (boost around 45Hz, don't cut too much mids). I don't care much for the guitar tone. If you're just recording the guitar once, pan it a little to the left/right, or double track and pan both sides. Needs more stereo!
C4C
Please check out some of my original music and leave me a comment @ SoundCloud
(or in my profile!)

Progressive|Thrash|Math|Metal
in my opinion the piano tone could use some EQing it seems a little dry and too bright maybe harmonize and add a reverb so it wont seem stale

a double bass could make the drums a bit interesting

i think you should add another riff in the mix instead of having the guitar play the same tune as the piano

what you have so far is a great start to build upon keep writing xD
Click My Library to see what I've written

My Library
reeverside,
Thanks for the reviews! Now your "Song A": the keyboard melodies sound nice, especially the piano. I'm not fond of the first rhythm guitar, perhaps because of the tone, maybe it's the chords, maybe both. I like the beeping sound at 2:30. The guitar at 2:45 sounds a lot better to me than the earlier guitar. Song sounds good overall. Your name sounds Russian, yet you are in the U.A.E. I'm curious if you went to the U.A.E. for work or ? Sorry if I'm being nosey, I just find it interesting that people from all over the world are at this forum.
Last edited by aaron aardvark at Nov 12, 2011,
Good work on the piano, dug that alot. Guitars could be mixed better, double tracking would work. Like someone mentioned earlier this song needs vocals, thats a good thing. Good build up, very tasteful with the synth. Overall a well written tune, just needs a few tweaks here and ther with the mixing, and needs a vocalist.
Quote by aaron aardvark
reeverside,
Your name sounds Russian, yet you are in the U.A.E. I'm curious if you went to the U.A.E. for work or ? Sorry if I'm being nosey, I just find it interesting that people from all over the world are at this forum.

Yeah i am Russian, but i am living in UAE since my childhood, with family, for like 15~ years, now i am 18 so whole life here), but still every 2-3 years i am in Russia on a summers, cause it is extremely hot in Dubai=)

Thanks for the comments everyone!
Hey thanks for the crit of my song!

I like how the intro builds up into the guitar parts, and how everything sounds (except the guitars :/). I don't really have anything to criticize musically, but I would try to work on the guitar sound a little. To me it sounds a little flat like somebody is playing out of a practice amp or something. Other than that, good job man!