This is regarding my thread I made about saving up some money for an amp.

I really like this amp(not completely sure yet if this is the one I'm gunna get though)

But I was curious about their quality and reliability, as I heard(in my last thread) they might have issues with Quality Control.

Anyone have any experience or knowledge on this subject?
Why didn't you just bump the other thread instead? Oh well, I guess it keeps your responses more on topic. I haven't heard anything about quality control but Ive mostly looked into the GH and AORs
Ibanez SIR27
Pod HD500x

RIP:
Mesa Boogie Roadster 2x12 combo
Cmatmods analog chorus, phaser, tremoglo, signa drive, butah, and deeelay
walrus Audio Descent
Quote by bluestratplayer
Why didn't you just bump the other thread instead? Oh well, I guess it keeps your responses more on topic. I haven't heard anything about quality control but Ive mostly looked into the GH and AORs

I feel like when I bump a thread late, I'm kind of being an asshole, regardless of what the reality is.

and yeah I figured it be more on topic if I asked it in a separate thread instead of bumping a thread that I already got a pretty good idea from.

I'm looking into the AORs a bit, I haven't read anything, but I'm just being careful and covering my bases.
^I get that. Some people wouldn't see you were just bumping it for a new question and you get replies that cloud what you need help on.

And Laneys AFAIK are very reliable. Shouldn't have a problem.
Ibanez SIR27
Pod HD500x

RIP:
Mesa Boogie Roadster 2x12 combo
Cmatmods analog chorus, phaser, tremoglo, signa drive, butah, and deeelay
walrus Audio Descent
The only problem people have with AOR's are the tube sockets really. I'd probably change the filter caps too. Do those two things and they are as good as anything out there.
They come from the period when Tony Iommi stopped using Laneys because their quality control dropped thanks to bean counters. But change the sockets and filter caps and you're sweet.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Quote by Cathbard
The only problem people have with AOR's are the tube sockets really. I'd probably change the filter caps too. Do those two things and they are as good as anything out there.
They come from the period when Tony Iommi stopped using Laneys because their quality control dropped thanks to bean counters. But change the sockets and filter caps and you're sweet.

Okay, awesome. Thanks a ton